Part 50

Before she could mouth anything else I pulled her in a tight hug and she buried her face in the hollow of my neck. i could feel her heartbeats quickening up.

Her palms were all sweaty and her eyes were raining. i was numb to gauge her pain. she was sobbing bitterly while I continued to rub my palm on her back.

" ek baar nhi...!!" she hiccuped.
" wohh! Wohh!!" she was stammering.
When I broke the hug and cupped her cheek, " I love you ... Get that...i love you!!" I groaned , and her drops trickled down from my eyes.

" but I m impure!" I shook her head and crawled off my lap. when I clutched her arms in a jiffy and pulled her back on my lap with full force.

" don't you dare say that sanyukta...!!" I seethed.
My eyes were blood tinged.
she gulped her tears, while I leaned in and kissed her tears away.

" we will not talk about all this ever. We will leave the country tomorrow itself. Its you and only whose important for me baby..!!" I locked her trembling lips with mine.

She cupped my cheeks and sucked my lower lip a bit I entwined our fingers after a while we pulled back and she hugged me tightly.

" randhir U need to you know about my past!!" she mumbled.
" nothing right now!! I m ur present en we have a bright future ahead en that's all for me!!" I pulled my babe closer.
I felt her civilised heartbeats on my shoulder.

" I love you..baccha..!!" I kissed her neck.

" how can you love me so much..!? " she pecked my cheek.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS