Part 59

Yes! I had affairs before but the feeling of falling in love with ur wife , that too in such a conjugal relationship which has its roots in a contract is a bliss.

I never thought that sanyukta my baby will love me so much.

Now like a typical wife she is arranging my wardrobe.

Thus we passed another month here in this foreign land with my much loved wife.

" randhir !!!" she yelled , while I walked out of the bathroom, en smiled at her brightly.

" blue ya white!!" she chimed showing me the shirts.
I walked upto her and caged her waist tightly.
" morning baby!!" I kissed her cheek.

" baby U are getting late for office so yeh sab after U head back home sham ko." she hugged me lightly.

" babe listen na!!" I chipped caressing her knuckles.
" bolo." she smiled.

" I need ur help." I held her tightly.
" but promise me U won't turn me!! Down!!" i counted my prayers.

" can i ever turn U down love !!" she sucked my lower lip thus assuring me of my unchecked liberty on her.

" bass ek week ke liye mere saath India chalo mumma papa ki barsi haiiii plzz baby." i caressed her cheek.

She shook her head and hugged me tightly the next moment.

" sanyu." i rubbed her back gently.
" only 7 days okey na !! Not a second more than that " she broke the hug , and looked away.

I cupped her cheek.
And hushed " sanyu baby i love U." i smiled and nibbled her baby nose.

" i dont ...i dont..!!" she punched my chest lightly.

" saas sasur ki blessings milegiii." i dipped my face to chip some bites along her neckline.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS