Part 26

Plz do read  my soul sis ongoing ff "known strangers ki unknown love story" by harshianu12.  Plz do comment n vote her story plz do support her.

I smirked , en heard her sigh.
She pushed me hard and crawled off the bed.
" listen randhir!!" chipped machine.
" yes wifey!" I caged her waist.
" yes I m ur wife. But a contractual wife..en the relationship we share is a contractual responsibility. So first of all leave me!!" she freed herself.
En I died a little.

" but we can give ourselves a chance right!" I pressed my lips.
" since we can't divorce eachother due to papaji's will that doesn't indicate that I will be a dutiful wife to u listen I dont have anything left in me to nurture a relationship. so plz don't expect anything from me.

Get urself a new girlfriend.
En satisfy ur needs coz at the end of the day U are a man." she chipped mechanically.
I was hurt.

" so plz dont ever try to apply ur Romeo ways on me. I ain't meant for all these!" she shrugged.
And walked out of my room.

En there was I...
Heartbroken, I walked upto the door and latched it.
Soon I found myself under the shower.

" its all my fault. i shouldn't have wasted two years of my life with Kim sanyu i know she is suffering but being a machine she would never cry it out!!" I groaned.
When I heard a knock.

I came out of the bathroom after a moment.
And unlatched the door.
She was there at the door with a tray in her hands.

" this much I can do for you as a wife." she handed me the tray.
" thank you!" I smiled.
" I m sorry for being rude but that's our reality!!" she chipped business.
" hmm!!" I looked away.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS