Part 12

i dont know what i was doing! Why i felt like slapping Kim hard for those audacious words against sanyukta.
when the relationship i share with Kim is a real one and with sanyukta is a namesake.

I banged my forehead on the steering wheel as i reached our office.
I walked inside the office, and my eyes ran inside her cabin and stopped at her eyes.

Well they were swollen for some reason was she crying.
machine was crying, but why.

I walked near her cabin and caught her reading something, some newspaper.

I cocked my eyebrows at her ambiguous behaviour.
" sanyukta!" i knocked.

Again she was too lost to notice me.
" mrs.shekhawat!!" i knocked again.
" yaahh! Ya!!" i dragged her attention towards me.

" can i borrow a minute from you!!??" i cleared my throat.
" sure!" she feigned a blank expression.

I took my seat, and was about to quip something when her cell phone buzzed and stood up to take the call.

" excuse me! I will just be back!!" she faked a smile and walked out of the cabin leaving me behind.

En there I was busy crafting and comprehending conversations in my mind, as it was our very first convo apart from business.

My heartbeat raced as she walked inside the cabin. with a plastic smile.
" yes!!" she cleared her throat.

" belated happy birthday!!" I stretched my hand for a shake.
En the machine flaunted a human being.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS