Part 4

Her face went blank and she went back to her laptop , completely ignoring my gaze.

Sanyukta was uber successful is building a wall around herself.
I wanted to break into it but ahmm!! Let it be.

It was all good in the first year of our marriage. well she always provided me with a guilt free pass. well sanyukta was a master at faking smiles.

A perfect trophy wife and a tout , cunning business woman.
Such a strong and emotionless woman.

But as we spent an year together well geographically, that organism called guilt started seeping inside me.

Kim wanted pleasure from me but sanyukta only a merger to flourish her company and she was pretty clear about it.

But i started overthinking , i started changing.
Soon i reached home , there Kim was waiting for me in a sexy lingerie.

Our room was candle lit with champagne and chocolates.
I shook my head anticipating the plans , generally men like all these but i was tensed.

I smiled at Kim.
And threw herself on me. i was forced to wrap my arms around her frame.

She carried me onto the bed and undid my shirt , she kissing my chest like maniacs while my eyes were stuck to her cabin and her red eyes.

First time that machine acted like a human being.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS