Part 6

I kept looking at her direction , soon the door got latched , Kim had her arms locked around me tightly.

" baby pick me up!" she hushed in my ear.
And I picked her up in my arms.
my eyeballs were glued at her door.

" randhir!" Kim pecked my cheek.
" yaa!!" I came out of my trance.
"why so lost !?" she caressed my cheek.

" umm nothing I m just tired!!" I placed her down and walked inside my room.

I pulled out my clothes and walked inside the loo.
her eyes, those educated words isn't she a human being and if she is one then why she is so robotic.

I know that she got married to me coz the clause in my will that my wife will be crowned with 61% shares of my company as per my dad's will and I took her as my wife coz she offered 40% shares of her company.

Our relationship was quite symbiotic and trained until I started feeling weird.
Isn't she a wife
.? She is right.

Then why is she like this.
i kept on contemplating and decoding that cryptic code called sanyukta.

Hot water raced down my beefy torso. when I heard kim's voice.
" baby!! Come out now!!"

I wiped my body and came out of the shower after good ten mins.
" what Kim!?" I rinsed my hairs.
" nothing! Just that!!" she pounced on me.

I sighed and looked away.
" I m not in a mood , and anyways I m tired." I placed her on the bed.

" U sleep , i will just be back." i walked out of the room. I climbed up the terrace.

Well i needed some fresh air and solace and as i walked inside the terrace, i caught her smoking.
Little puffs.

En my eyes popped out, sanyukta smokes, i walked near en to my surprise she turned around and smiled.
I returned her smile back.

" hello!" i bit my lip.
she smiled, again and i noticed that she a mangalsutra around swinging down her neck my chest swelled.

" come!" she smiled.
And resumed smoking.
I went close to her and i spotted her parting which was smeared with sindoor i dont know why but it felt ecstatic.

" smoking is injurious to health!" i hushed.
She kept mum and i kept looking at her.
After a while she chipped , " but can't injure me enough!".

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS