Part 54

I lifted her up in my arms , en tried to break the kiss , but she sucked my lips hard before pulling back.

" U will get 10 more like this if you come back before a week." she winked.

I was getting hell amused by the new folds of my baby.

I pecked her forehead as I placed her on the bed and hugged her tightly" gonna miss U a ton bacchaa!!" I hugged her tightly.

" me too baby!!" she giggled.
I slapped her back lightly, soon the lights went outband we called it a night.

Next morning I had a morning flight. so I refrained waking her up but as I stepped out of the bathroom she was standing there near our bed with a plate full of sandwiches and juice.

I walked upto her and caged her waist " baby...whats all these!! ? Why did U ruin ur sleep like this !!" I rubbed my thumb on her cheek.

" I m ur wife randhir en as per the contract I can cook for U  Anytime!!" she pecked my nose.

" I love you !!" I latched our lips for a second or two.

Soon I was done with my breakfast and sanyu escorted me uptill the airport to see me off.

I hugged her tightly before I signed off for a week.

Back to India again after an era I was excited but at the same time I was missing my baby terribly already.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS