Part 44

She slapped me like really.
I was seething in anger. when I heard the door getting closed with a thud.
Shit! That's my room as well.

she practically threw me outta my room.
I groaned in anger and caressed my red cheek.
Soon I settled myself on the couch in the living area and sleep slienced my growling stomach and roaring male ego.

Morning seeped in and baby no sanyukta.
Again patted my cheek to wake me up but I ignored her and feigned slumber.

she tried for a while later she wheeled herself to office.
Whereas I took a day off and continued my bhook hartal.

She tried calling me a million times.
But I didn't pay heed to them the entire day passed like this and I started feeling weak due to lack of food in my system.

I was lying lifelessly on my couch.
When a storm stormed inside the living area and pulled me up with a jerk thus placing another slap on my cheek, en my anger reached its peak i about to clutch her hair when she hugged me tightly and warm tears moistened my shirt.

" what is wrong with you!!?" she sobbed.
" me!" I tried to break the hug..
" yes you." she hugged me even tightly.

But I was still angry on her so I tore myself outta her hold and walked inside my room coldly.

I anticipated her to plead behind me but to my surprise machine  wasn't even bothered.

" piss off!!" I booed the pic of hers on my phone. when my stomach growled a lil.

I settled myself on my bed and I was about to bang my head on the pillow.

when she walked inside our room with a plate in one hand and she latched the door with the other.

I looked away when crawled on the bed and tried to place the plate on my palms but I flinched my hands back.

" I ain't hungry!!" I seethed.
" Ur slap has filled my stomach enough mrs.shekhawat!!" I smirked with a sniff.

She kept the plate on the bed and held a morsel before my lips.
" mujhe nhi khana!!" I pouted.
She caressed my cheek and chipped.
" baby is sorry!!" she looked away.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS