Part 62

I ran inside our apartment almost like a maniac, and felt my heart throbbing hard inside my ribcage, when I spotted her at the kitchen counter , gobbling something.

" sanyu !!" I yelled, and in no time she was in my arms.

" baby ! Are U alright!!" I squeezed her in my embrace.
" randhir I m fine love!! What's wrong baby !!!" she broke the hug  , and pecked my lips slowly.
I closed my eyes , sucked her lips ....yes ! Finally my breaths finally got civilized, I pulled back and dipped my face in the crook of her neck.

" I m fine !! Tumhe kya hua haii." she chipped while massaging my nape.
I sighed hard  and left har.

" bacchaa!! Ek cup coffee Lana na mere liye room mein. Make it fast please!!" I pecked her cheek.

she pecked my cheek back , and I walked inside our room.
I loosened my tie and pulled out my towel.

I walked inside the bathroom and turned the shower on.
" who is this sameer en why is he after my baby. Even sanyu was an agarwal , yeahh! Her maiden name." I tried to fish out a clue.

I came out drying my mane with a towel , and I spotted sanyu on the bed , passing a sweet smile at my direction.

And I melted , " come here!!" I opened my arms and there she was in my embrace.

" randhir chalo na! Lets go back. Baby !! Yahan its not good here!!" she kissed near my chin.

" sanyu !!! " I cupped her face.
" hmm!!" she rubbed her nose with mine.

" U can share anything and everything with me! I promise to trust U regardless." I pecked her lips.

I expected some words instead she pulled me closer and our lips got latched like never before.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS