Part 45

My eyes popped out at her words but still I poised myself and kept quiet.

" please randhir kha lo..!" she pouted with a sob and held a morsel of rotii dipped with subzii before my lips.
" no..!" I huffed.
then I found her caressing my cheek with utmost care ," have ur food then we will fight okay!" she leaned in and pecked my forehead.

I smiled a little.
" why are you so bothered khau na khau marr jaunn..!! Tumhe kyaa!!" I taunted her , and again she slapped me but this time lightly.

" randhir chup chap apna khana khao samjhe!!" she yelled. And tears dribbled down her eyes.

" nhi khaunga!!" I looked away thus challenge my limits of being stubborn coz I was enjoying this care of my baby. dude! She is actually concerned for me.

Soon I felt her crawling on my lap and thus hugging me tightly.
I wrapped my arms around her frame and nibbled her neckline.

" gross!" she snorted but she broke the hug and clutched my hair to guide my nibbles down her throatline.

I was lost in her aroma, and tempted by the feel of her cottony soft skin that I forgot that I need food to love her more and better.

I was about to unpin her saree when she cupped my face and kissed my cheek.
" ssshhhh!! Stop..!" she finger combed my hair.

I sucked her lower lip fiercely and chipped " kyun?/"

" have your food first !?" she smiled.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS