Part 56

Bansal did what  I compelled him to do.
I was constantly worried about sanyu. i tried calling her a number of times but it signalled me that number is either unreachable or switched off.

Amidst all such tormenting thoughts I reached new York and soon the walked inside our apartment with the help of the spare key.

I yelled " baby".
but there wasn't any reply my heart a little and my palms welcomed some sweat. i shouted her name a number of times but in vain.

My heart was beating at the rate of a leopard running behind its prey.
I almost ran inside our room to find.
Her on our bed sleeping peacefully
I ran upto her and jerked awake.

she blinked her eyes lazily and en her irritated face changed into a pleasantly surprised one.

" randhir !!!" her eyes beamed with happiness.
She was about to mouth something when I crashed my lips on hers , her orbs widened but I deepened the kiss to taste her better.

Soon I felt her smiling amidst the kiss.
She gripped my collar and pulled my over her dainty frame , thus unbuttoning my buttons in the process.

I broke the kiss, and lavished her face and neck with my dewy and wet kisses.

She was busy rubbing her palm over my back to tickle my urgency to feel.
Soon I ran out of breath and fell beside her, she crawled on my chest en gripped my chin with her teeth.

I pulled her face up and pecked her cheek.
" I love you baby..!!" I pulled her in a tight hug.
" baby !! How was ur trip ithni jaldii aa gaya is everything alright!!" she broke the hug and caressed my cheek lovingly.

I placed a kiss on her palm, and again sucked her lower lip a bit.
" was missing my baby a lot. So I flew back to her !!" I messed her mane.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS