Part 29

One of my buddy aesana0710 is writing a beautiful ff "secret love". Do read it like n support her ff too thank u.😊

As the gentlemen walked out of her cabin.
Randhir clutched her shoulders and pinned her to the nearest wall.

" finish the meeting in exactly 15 mins. En meet me in the parking lot. And take it as an order. i m ur boss here!" randhir gritted his teeth and glared her.

" I ain't ur slave!!" sanyu glared him back.
" 15 mins or i will cancel ur dream project fair enough!!" randhir smirked devilishly.

Sanyu's eyes popped out, she wanted to strangle randhir right then.
" fine!" she mouthed.

Randhir adjusted her saaree and tucked her locks behind her ear.
" better!" randhir faked a plastic smile and walked out of her cabin.
Sanyu sulked a bit.
And after 20 mins. she walked inside the parking lot randhir was waiting for her there near his car.
" get in !" he asked her sit.

Soon there they were on the road and eventually the car stopped near their apartment.

Randhir clutched her hand and thrusted her inside his room.
" what the hell!! Randhir!!" sanyu pushed him as he latched the door.
" who called up kim and adviced her to sort things with me!?" randhir eyed her.

" I called her! Earlier this morning!" sanyu chipped nonchalantly.
" en who gave you the right to do so!!" randhir loosened his tie.

" yea I mean! I thought of helping U guys out." sanyu fished out an excuse.

" listen to me very carefullybthe contract doesn't allow you to poke ur nose into my personal matters and to take my decision!! Our relationship has some limits so dont cross them else I have my ways to stop you!"

randhir caged her waist and dipped his face on the crook of her neck and nibbled the softness of her collarbone.

" emmmmaaahhh!!" sanyu pushed him away.
" this is why I called her up. Chiiii!" sanyu was irritated.
" what!!" his mouth popped open.
" raat ko mere saath so o ge!! En yeh sab karogee!! So I planned to set her up." sanyu made a face.

" I m a married man en I won't even look at a woman except you. so U are pretty stuck with me !!" randhir winked at her.

" shut up  Married man dude I have heard ur groans and kim's sensual shouts enough!!" sanyu rolled her eyes.

" jealous!!" randhir yanked her close.
" dur raho mujhse!" sanyu roared.
" aur na rahu toh!" randhir sucked her chin.

" divorce to de nhi saktincompany dub jayegii tumharii Toh !!" randhir smirked and pulled her close.

" U can't touch a woman without her prior consent!!" sanyu gritted her teeth.

" U are all mine woman!!" randhir hushed.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS