Part 64

I cooked for her I fed her now we were on our bed and she was in arms, she was playing with my fingers , with utter concentration, when I tickled her a little, and she giggled softly, she slowly crawled on my frame , pulled the duvet over us , " yeh kya hua!!" I cocked my eyebrows.

" Maine chupa liya tumhe !!" she dropped her head on my chest.
I lifted the cover , and pulled her up, now she was again on my lap according to her world's cosiest seat. which belongs to her.

" sanyu !!" I brushed few stray locks behind her ear.
And pecked her forehead.

" pehle na mujhe bohot darr lagta thaaa ke !!! Mom dad agar chale gaye toh mera kya hogaa! U know what woh ekdin aise hi chale gaye,, main aur darr gaya!! Phir laga Kim chali gayi toh woh toh choro .

Phir main kisi se milaa!! A strong cunning business woman jisne mujhse shaadii ki. without any love mujhe use khone ka darr hi nhi thaaa phir mujhe usse pyaar huaa bohot se bhi zyada ithna zyada ke usse khone ka darr bhi chala gayaa kyunkiii...??" i stopped.

" kyunkii!!" she cupped my face.
And listening to me intently.
" kyunki I know I can never lose her sab kuch khoke I got U...! I love U so much  Baby..! U are far more dear to me than my own blood. " I pecked her cheek.

" main darr ti hun!!" she shivered.
" bohot darr ti hun" hugged me tightly.

" darogiii toh U will lose me!" I chipped calmy.
And she suffocated my frame in her embrace.

and her sobs took over her eloquence.
" I love U!!" she hiccuped.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS