Part 46

I bit my lip and opened my mouth. she nibbled my nose a lil.

I dont why I felt bliss. i mean the way she was adoring me is it a dream. My baby that too loving me this much all of a sudden.

I cupped her face and sucked her lower lip gently. she pushed me a little and whined " randhir khana!"

" yea mam!!" I opened my mouth en she started feeding me. sanyu was constantly on my lap while thrusting those yum morsels inside my mouth en I had my arms locked around her waist.

It was such a Kodak moment i wish to be clicked like this with my baccha. Soon she was done feeding me but I was still in a trance so my mouth was still opened.

She gently pecked my chin and hushed " khana khatam..!!"
And jerked me outta her daze.
" randhir choro na!! I need to wash my hand!!" she struggled.

" show me ur hand!!" I husked.
" emmhmm!!" she cocked her eyebrows.
I clutched her food clogged hand and in moments licked the foof off her fingers.
" chiiiiiiii !!" she made a face.
And I giggled.

I pecked her twitched nose and pulled her in a tight hug.
" ithna pyaar kyun aa raha. Hai mujhpe. mrs.contractual wify!!" I teased the dori of her blouse.

She kept quiet and rested her head on my shoulder.
" I love you baby!!" I chipped while nipping her buttery nape.

" randhir I want something from you doge!!" she broke the hug and cupped my face.

" anything and everything for you. Bacchaa!!" I pecked her cheek.

Thank you guys plzz, vote it.😊

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS