Labor

Kirah's POV

I woke up with a lot of pain but tried to ignore it. I looked at Jimin who was sleeping soundly and tried to turn around without making a lot of sound.

"Kiraaah.." Jimin said with a sleepy voice and I froze.

"Yes?" I looked at him and he came closer. "Come let me hug you.."

He hugged me and caused movement in the bed and I gasped. "Aww..J-Jimin..." I breathed heavily and the pain became worse.

Jimin opened his eyes widely and sat up straight. "Are you okay?"

"I-I don't knooaaaww!" I suddenly felt more pain and the blanket was wet.

I looked under the blanket and my heart stopped. "M-my water broke.."

Jimin jumped out of bed and looked at me. "Let's go to the hospital!"

He quickly wore his jacket and grabbed a cardigan for me. "B-but...they said I still had a week..."

Jimin placed the cardigan on my shoulders. "Let's go. We don't know what will happen and it's much more safe in a hospital."

He helped me up and we walked slowly to the car. The pain was a bit gone but I was still worried. What if something went wrong?

We got in the car and Jimin drove very careful. He was holding my hand whenever he could.

My back was hurting, everything was hurting. I closed my eyes and tried to concentrate on Jimin's breathing. It calmed me down a bit. His whole existence was necessary for me.

"We're here." I opened my eyes and saw the hospital in front of me. This is it. I'm so scared.

Jimin opened the door and looked at me. "Kirah, don't worry. I'll be next to you."

He took my hand and helped me. We walked into the hospital and a nurse gasped when she saw me. "I-I'll bring a doctor!"

A doctor came and smiled at me. "Please follow me. I'll bring you to a room." We followed the doctor and got in the room.

"Please call me Mrs. Song. I'll be helping you delivering the baby." She smiled kindly and I smiled back.

"I see that your water broke. This is a sign that the baby is ready to come out. We just have to wait until you feel serious contractions and then we'll help you. But now, you just have to rest and wait. Call me or the nurse if you need anything."

She left us and I looked at Jimin who sighed and sat in a chair. "Kirah..be strong. I'm with you."

Jimin's POV

I looked at Kirah who was sleeping. She was frowning and I pressed on the space between her eyebrows and her face relaxed.

"Omo!" I turned around and saw my mother coming in. "My dear daughter..."

She didn't even look at me and went to Kirah who just woke up. "Are you okay darling?"

"Ooh, eomma. Yes I'm ok-" Kirah suddenly started to breathe heavily and mother looked at me.

"Go call a nurse!" I went outside to call a nurse and saw Mrs. Song just walking toward me.

"Mrs. Song..my wife.." I stuttered and she nodded her head. She followed me and we entered the room and found Kirah panting heavily.

"Mrs. Park, you're ready to deliver the baby. Do you want your husband to stay?" Mrs. Song looked at Kirah.

"Y-yes..I..can't do..this...without him." I quickly went to her side and intertwined my hand with hers.

My mother left to nake some calls and I stayed with Kirah. They opened her legs and she got in a position to deliver the baby.

She squeezed my hand really hard but I held the pain in. Other nurses came in and I looked at Kirah who looked at me. "You can do this." I smiled and she tried to smile when she suddenly screamed.

She almost broke my hand and I tried to hold it in but I screamed as well. She was psuhing for a long time and I couldn't feel my hand anymore. I was sure it was broken. We took some breaks and it I felt so tired.

"Push, Mrs Park! I can see the head!" Mrs Song said after what felt like years. Kirah screamed harder and she suddenly grabbed my hair.

"Ooww! Nononoo Kiraaaaah!" I screamed as well and we screamed together until we heard a crying sound.

Kirah suddenly removed her hand and I looked at her. Her tears were streaming down her face.

A nurse came and gave the baby to Kirah. "Congratulations, you have a beautiful daughter."

I looked down and saw Kirah smiling at the baby. "She's soo small.." I said while I stared at my daughter. Her eyes were closed and she was moving her nostrils.

"C-can..I?" I asked and Kirah nodded. I took the small body from her and felt so proud. This is my daughter, our daughter.

I gave her back to Kirah and she held her tight. They were skin to skin and it was a special moment. A bond was forming and I could only look at it with a smile.

"I'm so tired.." Kirah said and the nurse took the baby. "We'll take you to the recovery room. We'll measure the baby and check her health."

Kirah's POV

I looked at the ceiling of my room and felt Jimin's hand on mine. "I'm so proud of you. You did it." I looked at him and smiled.

"You helped me. I couldn't do it without you." I said and a nurse came in with my daughter.

"You can breastfeed her now. It's very good for you and your daughter to keep breastfeeding her."

She gave me Sarang and I looked at her little face. Everything was so tiny. Her nose, her lips, her eyes, her hands. "Does she look like me?" Jimin asked and I chuckled.

"She looks like a potato at this moment." I held her closer to me and revealed my breast. She immediately started to suck and I giggled.

"W-what's wrong?" Jimin asked and I smirked. "It feels good, it's like.... I feel a bit high."

Jimin widened his eyes and looked at my breast. "Do you like it?" He asked and I nodded.

He took his phone and started to search for some things. "Oh, did you know that when you breastfeed a lot, you lose your pregnancy weight?"

I widened my eyes and smiled. "Perfect, I'm not going to make her milk. I'll be feeding her."

"You can get aroused as well..." Jimin said looking up from his phone.

I blushed and he suddenly smirked. "You can feed me as well..."

---------------------------------------------------------

Update! Sorry it is a late update but I kinda took a break to rest....

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting and I hope you enjoyed it!