Furious

Kirah's POV

It has already been a week since  Jimin moved in and  he was always teasing me and I of course teased him back. It was my first morning back to the company and I felt a bit nervous.

I was absent for 6 days and I felt like I was in trouble. I looked in the kitchen and saw a note Jimin left for me.

Don't make dinner for me. I'll be here earlier and I'll make dinner. See you later!
-Mr. Grey

After the incident with the little girl I kept calling Jimin Mr. Grey and I even saved his number as Mr. Fairy Grey.

I left the apartment but took a last glance in the mirror. I was wearing black pants, a black turtleneck and a black leather jacket and of course my black boots. I had my green hair in a high ponytail.

When I stepped in the bus I saw the same lady sitting on the same place. I sat next to her and the same thing as always happened.

But..there was something different. She was smiling at me as if she knew me. She didn't ask my name..something she always did.

When I arrived and wanted to leave the bus I looked at her and she smiled brightly at me.

"Bye Kirah, I'll see you tommorow." She waved at me and I stood still and stared at her and saw the bus leaving.

"W..what..?"

I shaked the thoughts away and walked to the company. When I entered the office everyone ignored me. Only Hyorin greeted me. When I sat down Hyorin came to me.

"Kirah, I think you're in trouble. The team manager was really in a bad mood when you were absent. And of course that new girl was acting cute to everyone." Hyorin whispered in my ear and I looked over at the team manager.

She was typing really hard and it seemed like she heard us.

"What about the contest? Can I still turn in my design?" I whispered back.

"I don't know Kirah, Ji Hyo turned in a design and the manager was very happy with it."

"Wait..who is Ji Hyo?" I asked.

"The new girl..." Hyorin sighed because she knew I hated that girl.

"Speaking of the devil.." I said when I saw Ji Hyo entering the office. She was wearing a dress with a low V cut and I smirked at her looking at her poor chest.

She saw me looking and turned red. "Oh sunbae, you finally decided to come back? We reaaally missed you sooo muuuch." She said and I wanted to break all her teeth.

"Kirah, don't kill her...yet" Hyorin whispered loud enough so that Ji Hyo could hear us.

She sat down at her desk and flirted with one of the guys. God, she really irritated me!

"Kirah, if you want to join the contest you have to hand in your design. And this is the last time I'm letting you go. Next time you're skipping work I won't let you go. Keep that in mind." Team manager said and she walked away.

"Yeees..I'll keep that in mind." I mumbled and saw Ji Hyo smiling at me. Fake..ughh.

I looked at my many drawings but I already knew which one I was going to turn in. I searched for it and felt my heart beating faster.

Where is it? I searched in my drawers and in my maps but I couldn't find it. I tried to calm down but my hands were trembling and I put them down.

I thinked really hard. Where could it be? I looked at Hyorin and she looked worried at me.

She took her phone and pointed at it. I checked my phone and saw she sent a message.

Hyorinnie: Kirah, whats wrong? I can see you're trying not to panic...

Me: I lost my drawing! That one design you know I worked very hard on it!

Hyorinnie: What?! Are u sure? Maybe someone took it?

Me: Nah...I don't think so.

I close my phone and stood up when I saw the team manager. "Let's hold a meeting and decide who will compete in the contest."

We stood up and went to the meeting room. I sat down at the end and tried to think of a solution. I can draw it again but I won't have enough time...

"So, like everyone knows. There will be a contest between designers from different companies competing. This is the first time we're competing in the male's fashion contest but don't forget...the prize is your own fashion show!"

Everyone clapped when they heard it. I clapped slowly still worrying about my future.

"So first, Ji Hyo is going to show her design and we will vote. Please be very honest because one design will represent our company."

Ji Hyo smiled and stood up. She took a drawing and showed it to us with a very bright smile. I looked at it and was very impressed when I realised....it was my design. The design I worked so hard on.

"I was working really hard on this design and it's very unique..you can see here.." Ji Hyo explained further but I couldn't hear a thing.

I was furious. My eyes wear tearing up but I held back my tears.

"Did you get help from someone Ji Hyo?" The team leader asked impressed.

"No, I did it myself. I came up with all the ideas." She bragged.

"Heheh.." I giggled and everyone looked at me.

"Heheheheheehhhahahahahaha!!!" My giggle turned into a loud laugh. Everyone looked with shocked eyes at me.

I jumped up slamming my hands on the table. "So...is today the day I'll go to jail?" I said and I smiled at Ji Hyo and for a moment she looked terrified but she regained her confidence.

"Sunbae..what are you saying..maybe you should just go home." She pouted.

"Are you not shameful of yourself? For stealing someone's drawing and presenting it as yours?"

"Omo! Kirah it's your drawing right?!" Hyorin squeeled.

The team manager looked confused. "Is it true Ji Hyo?"

"What? No, manager! They are lying because they hate me!" She yelled still keeping her cute image.

"Why would I lie? This is something serious. I made this drawing last year and I kept it for competing in this contest." I said calmly. I didn't want to get angry because I knew a bitch would die if I got angry.

"No, she is lying I made this and got inspired when I was working here! You can ask the guys. I was working on it right?" She looked at the guys and they looked at each other and nodded.

"Sunbae is always absent and she wants to steal my drawing by acting like this." Ji Hyo started to cry and I walked slowly over to her.

"Don't come near her Kirah. I didn't know you were like this." The team manager stood between me and Ji Hyo.

I saw Ji Hyo wiping her tears and a smile was forming on her lips but she quickly bit on her lip to hide her smile.

Enraged by this I pushed the team manager to the side and rushed to Ji Hyo. I lifted my hand ready to slap her with great speed.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hii~~ this is my next chapter. From now on I will update every wednesday and friday. So the next chapter will be friday hehe..

Thank you for reading!♡