Measure

Kirahs's POV

I opened my eyes and saw Jimin sleeping next to me. He was so beautiful..I smiled and stared at him but I suddenly felt pain in my stomach.

No, not again..I tried to be as quiet as possible without waking Jimin up. I turned around but I felt two pair of strong arms pulling me back.

"Don't run away Kirah.." Jimin said with a raspy voice. "I-I'm not running away..I need to change my pad." I said and he quickly released me.

"Oh..okay..but come backk." He said and I smiled. I got up and went to the bathroom to do my business.

I decided to take a strong painkiller for my cramps. I need to work today so I can't be bothered with this. I took a pill and returned to Jimin's bed. His eyes were slightly open and he was following me.

I crawled on the bed and he took my hand and pulled me tight to him. "Aaahh...this feels good." He said and I chuckled.

"Jimin, we can't stay here for long. I still need to work on the design and you need to go to the studio." I said but he didn't let me go.

"Naahh, just 5 minutes more." He said clinging on to me and I smiled. I turned around and gave him a kiss on his nose then on his lips and he kissed me back.

"Uhm, Kirah?" I got startled and got up to see Hyorin standing in the room looking very uncomfortable. I pushed Jimin slightly away and he glanced at Hyorin and hid under the blanket.

"Ah, Hyorin. I forgot you were coming earlier today to help me.." I said and coughed. Hyorin grinned at me. "I'll be waiting in the living room, you can finish your business. Take your timee~~"

She left the room and I looked at Jimin who was still hiding. I lifted the blanket and punched him lightly. "Why are you hiding huh?" I asked but he just wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled my closer.

"Hyorin said that we can finish our business." Jimin kissed me and I pinched him.

"That doesn't mean that we'll continue. Stand up, let's eat breakfast." I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom. Fortunately the pain was less than before but I still felt uncomfortable.

I brushed my teeth and went to the kitchen to make breakfast. Hyorin smirked at me. I glared at her and looked in the refrigerator. "Oh noo..we need to go shopping." I took a few eggs and just made some omelets.

Jimin came after a while dressed up and sat down. "Uhm, Hyorin? You're not going to join us?"

Hyorin smiled at us and blushed. "No, don't worry about me guys. I've already eaten with Hoseok."

I smirked at her and sat down as well to eat. Jimin smiled and winked at me everytime I looked at him making me blush. "Jimin, I still need to measure you."

Jimin stopped eating and smirked. "I thought you've already measured everything?" He asked and I choked. I coughed and looked shocked at him.

"W-what? I didn't do everything!" I said and Hyorin looked up from her phone.

We finished eating and I went to my room to get the measuring tape. Jimin followed me into my room and leaned against the door. I looked at him and saw him smirking.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked annoyed. "Oooh..nothing..I'm just looking at my cute fiancée."

I blinked a few times and stared at him before realising he was talking about me. I looked away trying to hide my red cheeks. "Uh..I'm not cute."

"You are.." he said and I heard him coming closer.

"I'm not." I said still not looking at him.

"You," he said and he turned me around so I had to look at him, "Are.."

He pinched my cheeks really hard making my eyes tear. "Yaa!" I said and I tried to punch him but he took my hands and pressed his lips softly on mine. He broke the kiss and I wanted more but I controlled myself.

He still needs to go to work Kirah, and you need to finish your design. I sighed and glared at him. "Spread your arms." I ordered and he obeyed.

"Oooh, so you want to dominate? I like that ehehee." He giggled and I glared at him.

I tried to measure his arms but he closed his arms, trapping me in his embrace. "Jiminn! Let me do my work!" I whined and he kept giggling.

"Okay, sorry sorry." He said and he spread his arms again still following every movement I made.

"Uhm..now I'll measure your thighs." I coughed and tried to avoid his intense gaze.

"Didn't you already measure it at the studio?" He asked.

"I lost the paper..." I lied and tried not to smirk. Why am I so perverted? I'm really desperate huh..

I went down on my knees like last time. I measured his thighs and wrote everything down. "Now I need to measure your hips." I said and he widened his eyes.

"O-oh okay." He said. I was still on my knees and lifted my arms. My hands were really close to his..thing..and I tried not to tremble. Jimin was biting his lips nervously and didn't move an inch.

I finished my work and got up. "I'm done!" I said and I smiled at him. Jimin didn't smile back and stared at me.

My smile faded and I gulped looking nervously at him. He turned around and closed the door. He took the tape from my hands and threw it away and got closer and closer to me.

I backed everytime he got closer and I fell on my bed. I tried to sit up but he pinned me against the bed. He kissed me hard on my lips which hurt a bit but I ignored the pain and kissed him back.

He moved back and broke the kiss but I pulled him back and turned around making me sit on top of him. I kissed his neck and moved up to his jaw and then ended up on his lips. I felt him smile through the kiss.

I needed air and broke the kiss looking at him panting heavily. He smirked at me. "Kirah, you make me go crazy."

---------------------------------------------------------

Kyaaaa another "hot" scene...Kirah and Jimin really need to calm down They like to kiss a lot 😂

Thanks a lot for reading, commenting and voting and I hope you enjoyed it! ♡♡♡