Who are you?

Jimin's POV

When she said I could inspect her I pushed the plates away. We were really close and I saw her eyes widening. I looked at her eyes and pulled her eyelashes slightly.

There was nothing and then I touched her cheeks and my fingers went down to her lips.

Suddenly I felt the urge to kiss her lips. I looked at her and came closer but she backed away.

"Jimin, I think you inspected enough." She removed my hands and I saw her gulping.

I tried not to show her my dissapointment. God, what's wrong with me? I sat back on my chair and smiled. "You don't have anything on. You have nice skin by the way."

She smiled brightly for the first time. "Thanks, I really love to take care of my skin!"

"We need to get to know each other. So let me begin. I'm Park Jimin 22 years old. Can you introduce yourself Mrs. Green?"

She chuckled because of the nickname I gave her. "My name is Ahn Kirah. I'm 21 years old. My birthday is 14 june so don't forget it!"

I made a quick note of her birthday in my mind. "Mine is 13th of october. Do you have questions about me?" I asked her curious about what she was going to ask.

"Ow yeah, I have a lot of questions. Why did you dye your hair grey?" She looked at me with big eyes and I laughed.

"Really, Is that the first question you ask me? I'm a performer so I dye my hair different colors but I liked grey so I stayed with it."

"A performer? What do you mean..? Don't tell me you're a stripper.." She grinned at me proud of her joke.

"What if I really am?" I said and I saw her eyes getting even bigger and she stared at me.

"Haha, I'm just kidding. I'm a choreographer and a dancer. I perform at a lot of dance festivals and I have a lot of fans." She smiled at me when I said I was a choreographer.

"I love dancing! Can you teach me some dances?"

I was surprised. I didn't expect her to love dance but I could see her body was fit so maybe she just loved to work out in different ways.

"I can teach you some dances if I can use you as an assistant. Sometimes I suddenly come up with couple dances and if I don't try it out at that moment I'll forget it."

She agreed and said, "I go to zumba classes in the gym and that's why I love to dance."

I smiled at her and asked, "What's your job? A serial killer?" I giggled because of my good comeback.

Her smile faded and she sighed. "Nope, I'm not a serial killer. But it's possible I'm going to be one." She smirked at me and I got goosebumps. Sometimes she can be really scary.

She smiled brightly again. "Don't worry Jimin I just work as a fashion designer in a company."

So that's why she had a lot of clothes. "Wow, a fashion designer huh? So you're rich...?"

"Haha not every fashion designer is rich. I don't have my own brand. We're a group of designers who design for one of the biggest clothing stores."

"Is that your dream? Having your own clothing brand?" I asked her curiously.

"That's every designer's dream. Of course I want to have people wear my clothes. But I don't want to be a designer who sells clothes for a very high price. My target are the people who can't afford a lot of clothes. Because I know how it feels to look at clothes but not being able to buy any." She had her sad face again and I felt weird. I wanted to see her smile.

"That's so kind of you and really unique. I hope you will achieve that goal. Now I want to ask a question. What's your favourite color?"

"Grey." She answered instantly while smiling at me. "That's why I looove your hair. And...you look good with it."

"Mine is green..." I said with a smile and she looked surprised at me.

"But wait, if you love grey why didn't you dye your hair grey?"

"I tried to dye it grey but I failed. It always turned blonde the next few weeks so I gave up." She laughed making me laugh with her.

"I know a good hairsalon. They did my hair and it's really good."

"I dye my hair at home. I'm a DIY person besides hairsalons are too expensive. I can buy a lot of tasty food with the amount of money I have to pay them. I like my green hair, it's a dark color so it's not screaming for attention."

I looked at her hair. It had a very pretty color. It was a dark shade of green and it was shining. She probably took good care of her hair as well.

We talked some more and I when I looked at the time it was already time for my stuff to be delivered.

I heard the doorbell and ran to it. I opened the door and saw the delivery man.

"Do I have to bring your stuff in, Mr. Park?"

"No I'll do it." I remembered when Kirah said I was the second man to enter the apartment and I wanted to keep it like that.

I payed the man and took my stuff inside. I heard Kirah washing the dishes we left.

"Kirah, where is my room? Is it the first one or the second one?"

"The second one!" She yelled while still washing the dishes.

I opened the door and saw an almost empty room. One wall had wallpaper that looked like a real brick wall. There was a bed, a table and bookshelf. Good, I had to store my books and I had a lot of books because I love reading.

I organised all my stuff and looked happy at the result. Haha I need to become an interior designer.

I was honestly very curious about Kirah's room but I was scared to enter her room without her permission. And I didn't want to ask her because she will misunderstand me.

I was sweaty because of all the organising so I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I only took a towel with me.

The bathroom was nicely decorated as well. Kirah had style! I waited for the hot water to come out and stayed a long time in the shower.

---------------------------------------------------------

This was Jimin's chapter! What will happen next? 😏😏
Thank you for reading and I hope you liked it!