Gift

Jimin's POV

I looked worriedly at Kirah who had a glazed look and suddenly she fell. With. Her. Face. On. My. Crotch.

I froze and tried not to make a sound. Breathe in Jimin. My heart was beating like crazy and I was careful not to move an inch. I took my phone and tried to call the doctor.

"Oh hello are you Kirah's husband?"

"Yes, I wanted to ask you something. Is it normal that Kirah suddenly passed out? Is there something wrong? Do I have to take her to the hospital?" I panicked but then I heard her laughing.

"Don't worry. I gave Mrs. Ahn a calming pill and said she had to take it easy today. She didn't pass out. She just fell asleep. Maybe because she got too excited or something?"

I tried not to chuckle and I thanked the doctor. I looked at Kirah and saw her breathing normally. I tucked her hair behind her ear and tried to move her. She suddenly moved her head placing more pressure on my crotch and I moaned. I sat there frozen for like 20 minutes.

No no no...not like this. "Kirah..wake up. Babe? Pumpkin? Cupcake? Cracker?" I called her various names but she didn't answer. "Pizza?"

She suddenly opened her eyes and got up. "Pizza?" She got up and saw where her head was resting and her cheeks got really red.

"Jimin..what happened?" She asked and even her ears were red.

"You fell asleep..on my.. crotch. Was it comfortable?" I teased her but she nodded.

"Very comfortable.." she said and she looked at my crotch. I quickly placed my hands on it and she smirked.

"L-let's dry your hair!" I quickly said and got up.

~~~

Kirah's POV

"Kirah, be honest. You two did it right?" Seungmin asked and Hyorin and Yuri looked at me.

I blushed and avoided their eyes. "What it?" It was the night before my wedding. We were staying at Hyorin's house because it was the closest to the wedding hall.

Everything has been taken care of. Seungmin and Yuri planned the wedding. Hyorin made my wedding dress but she didn't show me yet. Jin was supposed to make the cake. I finished Jimin's suit and sent it to him.

We haven't seen each other for a week. We wanted to see each other but both mothers told us that is was better for the future of our marriage to miss each other before getting married. Since I had no phone, he called Yuri but Yuri never answered. So I haven't been talking for him for an entire week. I missed him so much...

"Kirah, be honest!" I snapped back to reality and shaked my head. "We didn't do it. We never had the chance and Jimin knew I was saving it for the wedding night."

They all grinned at me. "Do you know what to do?" Hyorin asked and I pouted. "I'm scared. I don't know what to do..."

Seungmin then smirked. "I know. Let's watch a movie!"

She suddenly played a movie on the big TV screen and my eyes widened when I saw the title. "Fifty shades of Grey?!" My jaw dropped and they all smirked.

"We'll watch Fifty Shades Darker after this." My jaw dropped even more and they all laughed.

"Okay, that was...intense.." I said after we all stayed silent when we finished the second movie.

"Do you know now what to do?" Seungmin smirked at me. "Oh definitely."

We laughed and kept talking about a lot of things. Seungmin gave me advice.

When we got ready to sleep, Seungmin came up to me. "Kirah, I got you a present~~."

I looked suspiciously at the box she was holding and took if from her. I opened it and my eyes widened. "Lingerie?! And a blindfold?"

"Of course you need lingerie for tomorrow night. And you can choose what to do wtoh that blindfold." She winked at me and I shaked my head laughing.

I looked again at the gift. The bra and slip were all made of red lace. Will this even support my breasts? Even though I had large breasts they were pretty firm because of my working out. So I don't need to worry about that. There was a silk robe as well. This one was black.

I looked at the blindfold and smirked. I already know what to do with this. I went to sleep after taking care of my skin and inspecting my body if I had any body hair left.

I went to sleep with butterflies in my stomach. I'm going to see Jimin tomorrow...

Jimin's POV

"Jimin, stop doing sit ups." Hoseok said when I was working out. I've been working out for hours. I need to be strong for tomorrow.

"Ohh Hoseok let him be. It's his first time tomorrow." Jin smirked chewing on some chicken.

Hoseok shaked his head and he glanced at me. We were at Hoseok's house having a sleepover. I've tried to contact Kirah this week but no one let me speak to her. I miss her, I miss her smell, her taste...everything...

The bell rang and Hoseok went to open the door. "Hyung! You're suit is ready!" I jumped and ran to Jungkook.

He was holding the suit that was wrapped really carefully. I took it from him and noticed a note on it.

I love you.
Mrs. Green

I smiled while smelling the note. It has her smell. "Jimin..you look like a psycho." Hoseok said disgusted but I just smiled.

I placed the suit carefully on the table and went back to the living room. "You're not going to try it on?" Junkook asked confused and I shaked my head.

"I trust my wife." I smiled and they all chuckled.

"You know, I heard Yuri will be stunning tomorrow. Her dress is no joke." Jin said and Jungkook looked up.

He swallowed nervously. "H-how do you know?" Jin smirked at him. "Seungmin of course."

I saw Jungkook already starting to imagine my sister and I slapped him on his back. "Come back to reality. You'll see her tomorrow."

"Hyung, what about the cake?" I asked Jin and he smiled.

"Don't worry about that. Kirah asked me to make a black cake filled with chocolate. Chocolate, chocolate everywhere. We need to worry about you. Please don't hurt Kirah."

"Hurt? Why would I hurt her?" I asked and saw everyone smirking.

"Don't be too wild Jimin." Hoseok said.

"Don't paralyze her, hyung." Jungkook added.

"I won't!" I yelled and glared at them. They continued to tease me and we fought a bit until we got tired.

We prepared to go back to sleep and I did some last push ups. Kirah will be my wife tomorrow. My wife..wife.

I smiled and looked at the ceiling. I can't wait. Especially tomorrow night. I closed my eyes still smiling. My heart finally calmed down and soon I fell asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------

Another update! And yaaass the wedding is tomorrow! I can't wait..you can't wait 😏

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting and I hope you enjoyed it!