Fired

Kirah's POV

I lifted my hand ready to slap Ji Hyo. My hand went straight to her face and Ji Hyo flinched expecting a hurtful slap. She opened her eyes after a while realising I didn't slap her. She looked confused at me.

"I'm not going to use violence. I'm not going to be as low as you." I turned around and left the meeting room.

I felt everyone following me. My desk was in front of me but I passed my desk and went to the desk of Ji Hyo.

I slammed hard on her desk and everyone stood still. I smiled at Ji Hyo and wiped everything that was on her desk in one big movement.

All her stuff were scattered over the floor. I looked at everyone. "Omo! Why is sunbae doing this. She's making me scared. I knew something was wrong when I saw her green hair.." Ji Hyo said clinging on to one of the guys.

"Haha...You think I'm done? Hell no.." I chuckled and went to the team manager's desk and did the same thing.

The manager walked angry to me. "Kirah, you're fired. I don't want to see you anymore."

I sighed. "Waah, I'm relieved. I don't have to write a resignation letter. Hehe thank you for all these stupid years!"

I went to my desk and only took the necessary things. It was not even much. I hugged Hyorin and she smiled. "Kirah, you're such a drama queen but good job. I think I'll be following you but not right now."

I winked at her and left the office. I felt u huge load coming of my shoulders. I had to do this earlier. This felt sooo good.

I left the company and walked to my apartment. I enjoyed walking so I walked for almost 40 minutes holding my box.

"Jimin I'm home.." I said when I took off my shoes.

"Jimin?" There was no answer. I looked at the clock and saw it was still 11 am.

"Oh right, I'm too early." I giggled.

I left my box in the hall and went to the dressing room.

I took my favorite shorts and a tank top. It was my favorite tank top because I made it myself.

I looked in the freezer and found some ice cream. I sat down on the sofa with my ice cream and opened my laptop.

"Let's see...I want to laugh so I'll watch Chief Kim."

Jimin's POV

I pushed the button of the lift of my apartment. Today was a tiring day. Our secretary decided to quit. We don't have someone to do all the paperwork and to organise our schedules.

I sighed stepping out of the lift. Hoseok was very noisy today and my head was hurting. "Oh noo, I have to make dinner..."

I entered the apartment expecting only silence to welcome me when I heard a weird sound. It was a mixture of laughing, choking and coughing.

My eyes widened. Who's here? Kirah is still at work. I went quietly to the origin of the sound when I stumbled over a box.

Fortunately, the laugh..cough? didn't stop. I went to the living room, in my mind I was ready to attack someone when I stood still.

There I saw Kirah making the sounds looking at her laptop screen. She was wearing a tank top and shorts that showed a little too much of her body.
I gulped and tried not to look at her body. She had a big bowl of ice cream on her lap.

"Oh Jimin..you're here?" She said still laughing and wiping her tears. She paused whatever she was watching and cleared her throat. "I..ahahhahaha..you really need to watch Chief Kim..Nam Goong Min is hilarious." She laughed again thinking of it again.

"Kirah, why are you here? Don't you have work?" I said confused.

She looked at me and smiled brightly. "Heheh no, I was fired. Funny right?" She kept laughing.

I swear she is creeping me out right now. "Why are you so happy being fired? I mean you love your work right..?"

Kirah's smile faded. "I loved my work..no I still love it. But I was not doing my thing. I had a lot of limits and they never let me do my own thing you know? So I got sick of it and took the chance to get fired."

Her smile returned and she grinned. "I almost slapped a bitch you know hahah."

I smiled. "You had to slap her hard." I sat on the sofa next to her and my eyes went to her thighs. Damn, she had some thick..no what am I thinking stop it! I shaked the thoughts away and realised Kirah was looking at me.

I avoided her eyes and looked at the kitchen. "Euhm..I'm going to make dinner...why don't you change?"

"Huh why change I'm wearing.." she looked down at herself and gasped.

"Hehe..euhh I'll be back." She rushed to the dressing room and I jumped up.

That was not awkward right...? I went to the kitchen and wanted to start when Kirah returned.

"Why don't you go change? I'll make dinner." She smiled at me and pushed me out of the kitchen.

I went to the dressing room and kept thinking about Kirah now being jobless. I quickly changed into a striped shirt and black shorts and went to the kitchen.

Kirah was humming while slicing some vegetables. I went to her and  turned her around. She looked at me and my grip around her shoulders tightened.

"Kirah" I said hoping I won't regret my decision. "why don't you work for me?"

---------------------------------------------------------

Waahh so Jimin and Kirah are going to live and work together??

Thank you again for reading and I hope you enjoyed it!!

Don't forget to leave some comments..I like reading them!