Save

Kirah's POV

"Nooooo!!" I screamed and cried when I saw Jimin getting shot. The whites of his eyes showed and he fell on the ground with his arms spread.

"Jimin!! Noooo! You monster!!" I yelled and I shook the chair again feeling the rope becoming more loose.

"Shhh, Kirah don't be so loud. My ears." My father said while putting the gun on the table.

He looked at Jimin. "Uhm, where did I shoot? I think I didn't shoot him right..hehehehe I need to wear glasses hihihihi!" He laughed again and took a knife from the table.

"Now Kirah, watch me cutting his skin away hihhihihihii!" He said and I looked at him without any expression. My tears had stopped flowing, there were no tears left.

He came closer to me and grabbed my chin but I didn't move away. I felt dead inside. Let him kill me, please.

"Please," I whispered, "kill me." I felt really tired and tried to smile. "You got what you want..but please kill me as well."

My father looked dissapointed at me. "Really Kirah? It's just a guy. You can find one in the future. But hihijhihiihi you can't because I'll do everything to kill that guy as well."

I looked in his eyes and felt a sudden rage coming up but I kept silent. I looked away and saw Jimin lying on the floor and my heart broke. Why, why him? He deserves much better..why did he choose to save me?

"Oh, now please excuse me. I'm going to cut some skin." He walked slowly over to Jimin and I looked at my chair. My rope was already untied and I untied the rope around my feet as well still looking in the direction where my father was going. Don't turn around..please...

I was free from the ropes and I ran to the table to get the gun. My father was already standing next to Jimin.

"Don't move!" I yelled and he looked at me. I was aiming the gun at him and walked closer and closer.

He laughed and looked at me. "Kirah do you really think you would be able to kill your fath-"

"Bang!"

He widened his eyes and looked shocked at me. He then looked at his leg that was bleeding. I was still startled from the force of the gun that pushed me a bit away but I aimed at his second leg.

"Move an inch and I'll shoot your other leg." He didn't move and I was ready to shoot when suddenly three men came in.

"Stop, don't shoot!" The shortest one yelled and they ran to my father.

They knocked him over and took the knife away. "Mr Kwang, you're under arrest for kidnapping, abuse and murder."

My father struggled to get free but the two long guys were holding him really well. He looked at me with hatred. "You bitch, I'll get you one day!"

They dragged him away and I went to Jimin. I sat down and looked at him and my tears flowed again. He was lying there so peacefully.

"Jimin, please wake up. Jimin I already told you that I love you. I'm regretting it so much...why didn't I kiss you back that time. Noo...just wake up. I don't care if you leave me but you have to live, you have to love." I went closer to his face and pressed my lips softly on his soft lips while my tears fell on his face.

I broke the kiss and wanted to return when suddenly someone pushed me from behind and I was kissing Jimin again. I struggled and saw Jimin's arm holding me. He opened his eyes and  closed them again. Our lips moved together and he kissed me again and again. Each kiss more intense than the last. He sat up without breaking the kiss and scooped me up from the ground to pull me into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me and pressed me closer to him. I looked in his eyes still panting and trying to get air from the kiss. Jimin smiled at me and pecked me.

"This time I'm not sorry at all." He said and I looked at him as if he was a ghost.

"B-but how?"

Jimin's POV

Flashback

"Jimin, don't forget. A bulletproof vest doesn't mean you won't get hurt. If you stand too close you'll get injured and if you stand too far away, he will shoot you again and again. The distance between you and him has to be 7 metres. Don't get startled when he shoots, you will pass out because of the speed of the bullet. When you're not awake we don't know anything but we'll come after 5 minutes and arrest the man." Yoongi explained.

Our goal was to make Kirah's father believe that I was dead so he wouldn't be attentive. But we were taking a big risk. "Everything for Kirah." I said

End of flashback

I smiled at Kirah who was sitting on my lap and was looking confused at me. "I was wearing a bulletproof vest." I said and she started to cry again. She hugged me really tight. "Jimin, I thought you were gone!" She kept hugging me and I stroke her hair.

"Don't worry, I will always be here for you. Don't you ever leave me okay?" I said and I felt her nodding still not letting me go.

Yoongi came in with a smile. "Is she alright? Do we have to go to a hospital?" I nodded and wanted to stand up but Kirah didn't want to let go.

I laughed and picked Kirah up like a baby and carried her to the car. She was still holding tight as if she never wanted to let go.

I looked at Namjoon and Taehyung who were awkwardly standing there trying not to stare at us. I looked at Yoongi and he whispered. "Later.."

We got in the car still hugging and went to the hospital. I looked at Kirah and saw her sleeping. I smiled and thought of the kiss.

I woke up when I heard another gunshot and saw her father with a bleeding leg. I quickly closed my eyes when I heard Yoongi coming in and listened to everything Kirah was saying.

I tried not to smile when she kissed me and I grabbed her when she broke the kiss. I touched my lips, still thinking of her soft lips.

"Uhm, your lips are bleeding." Namjoon said when he looked at me.

"Oh..that's not my blood." I smiled like an idiot and wiped the blood away.

My smile faded when I thought of Kirah being in pain. I looked at her face and saw her lips and the cuts.

"We're here." Taehyung said and we stepped out. I carried Kirah inside the hospital and a nurse rushed to me.

I placed Kirah carefully on the bed. "She's sleeping." I whispered to the nurse who smiled kindly at me.

"Don't worry, these are not deep cuts so they'll heal in two weeks." The nurse said when she was taking care of Kirah's face.

"Uhm, but we need someone to sign the papers." She said.

"I'll sign them." I said.

"But we need a relative or a-"

"I'm her boyfriend."

---------------------------------------------------------

Yaaaa the kissing scene was sooo difficult to write 😥 but they kissed woohoo!!

Thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed it! ♡♡♡