Giggle

Kirah's POV

I went to the living room and glanced in the mirror so see if my hair was a mess. Jimin already left in a hurry after our little make out. Hyorin was still on her phone smiling like an idiot.

She looked up and grinned. "Kirah, you're done with your..things?" I got embarassed and ran to her.

"Yaa yaa stop!" I said while slapping her on her back but she kept on laughing. "You two are so cute together!"

She kept on laughing and I ended up laughing with her. Suddenly someone knocked hard on the door and I went to open it.

Seungmin and Yuri were standing in the hall smiling from ear to ear. "Hi~~!" They said and I smiled while letting them in.

Seungmin sat on the sofa next to Hyorin while Yuri went to search for food in the kitchen.

"Oh, Seungmin. This is your first time meeting Hyorin right?" I asked and they looked at each other and laughed.

"What? Did I miss something?" I asked annoyed. How do they know each other?

"Oooh Kirah. I met her when Jimin asked us over to talk about you." Hyorin said and I looked confused at her.

"Why would you talk about me?" I asked still confused.

"Jimin asked me to stay by your side when Yuri is not here so I can protect you. And if I couldn't Seungmin would come here." She said and I looked shocked at them.

"Why would Jimin..?" I asked but then I remembered my kidnapping and I felt butterflies in my stomach. Jimin..

"Okay, we get it. We can see from your expression that you're deeply in love with him so let's do our work."

I nodded and looked at Yuri and Seungmin. "But what are you two doing here and why is Yuri not in the dance studio?"

"Because," Yuri said while chewing on a cucumber, "we have to discuss things for the marriage!"

Yuri started to clap and Seungmin jumped on the sofa. Hyorin smiled and came to me. "Kirah, my wedding gift will be special. I want to design your wedding dress. I'll take care of everything."

"Ooooh..thank you!" I hugged her and we danced together while still hugging each other.

"I'll be in charge of decorating!" Seungmin yelled and she joined our hug.

"I'll be in charge of catching the bouquette because I want to get married to Jungkook!" Yuri yelled and we all laughed.

She joined the hug as well and we danced together before we all passed out on the ground.

"Oh my God, I need to work out." I said while panting heavily. I lifted my shirt and saw my little tummy. It was not tight as usual and I freaked out.

"Omo! I need to work out as soon as possible, I've been too lazy!" I said and they all lifted their shirts.

"I'll work out with you.." Yuri said and Hyorin and Seungmin nodded.

"I need to look good in front of Hoseok!" Hyorin said and I looked at her.

"Are you two dating?" I asked and she shook her head. "Noo..he didn't ask me out and I have a huuuuge crush on him so I'll seduce him on the wedding!" We all laughed and Seungmin sighed.

"I've been to lazy as well. Jin keeps feeding me delicious food so I've been eating sooo much." She said while patting her tummy.

I laughed and got up. "Let's discuss these things later. I first want to discuss some things with Jimin.."

I opened a drawer where we hid my mess from last time. I sat on the ground and Hyorin joined me. We worked all day long on the design.

I wanted to call Jimin but realised my phone was broken. "Oh noo, I need a new phone." I said and Seungmin and Yuri looked up. They decided to plan the wedding and they were whispering to each other.

"Well, I need a new one as well." Seungmin said and Yuri sighed. "My mother doesn't know anything. She thinks I spend the night with you and that Jimin was with Jin.."

"Seungmin, what will happen to the car?" I asked and she shrudded her shoulders. "We have an insurance so that's not a problem. Let's just keep it a secret."

We all nodded and we went back to work.

Jimin's POV

I hopped into the studio and Hoseok laughed at me while shaking his head. "Jimin you've fallen deeply in love." He said and I grinned like an idiot.

"Thanks man." I said and he looked confused at me.

"I didn't compliment you." He said and I just slapped him on his shoulder. "You're making me embarassed, stop it hehee." I giggled and Hoseok rolled his eyes.

"Oh, what do you think of this?" Hoseok asked and he showed me a necklace. It was a silver necklace and in the middle of it was a sun.

"Ooh, very pretty. Is it for your girlfriend Hyorin?" I wiggled my eyebrows and Hoseok blushed.

"She's not my girlfriend yet but I want to ask her out. I'm not sure of she will say yes though. I think she only thinks of me as a friend."

I placed my hand on his shoulder and he looked at me. "Believe me, you have to confess." I said.

"By the way when do you want to get married?" Hoseok asked and I scratched my head.

"Uhm, I don't know. As soon as possible? But I still need to discuss it with Kirah." I said.

I danced through the office and giggled. I stopped laughing and put on my poker face when I entered the practice room but everyone was already smirking at me.

"Yow teacher! We heard you're engaged! Congrats!" They all jumped on me and I smiled like an idiot.

I started to imagine our wedding and..the wedding night and I giggled again. Hoseok came in and calmed the students down.

"Jimin, the staff of Hit The Stage just contacted me. They want you to join them." Hoseok said while the students were stretching.

"Okay, no problem. What's the theme?" I asked and Hoseok looked worried at me.

"It's love. It's a couple dance. You need to find a female dancer." I widened my eyes. Shit..I'm terrible at couple dances. My teacher said that I never expressed my love while dancing.

And a female dancer? Kirah is going to kill me..

---------------------------------------------------------

A second update for youu!!
Thanks for reading! I won't update today because I'm too tired. 😢
But I'll try to update as soon as possible!