Dance

Jimin's POV

I looked annoyed at our friends who were grinning at us. Hoseok was wiggling his eyebrows. Jin was not impressed. Jungkook was staring at us with widened eyes and Yuri, Seungmin and Hyorin were giggling.

I sighed and looked at Kirah who shaked her head while chuckling. I looked at her blouse that was unbuttoned and quickly hid the sight of her chest so that the others didn't see it.

"Get out." I growled while putting Kirah behind me and hiding my bare chest. Hoseok laughed and he threw a shirt at me.

"Use this, don't walk around without a shirt." They all grinned and left us. I put on the shirt and Kirah tried to button up her blouse with much difficulty because her hands were trembling.

I moved her hands away and did it for her while she looked away. I gave her a peck on her lips and grabbed her hand. "Let's go."

~~~

Kirah's POV

"Ahmm! No Jimin! Uhmm I can't!" I panted heavily while my legs were wide open.

"I-I'm scared..nooo!" I screamed when I felt more pain.

"Kirah..trust me." Jimin said and I felt more pain.

"Nmmm aaaaahh!!" I yelled really loud. I got tears in my eyes and closed them. I felt one tear tolling over my cheek.

"It's almost done..Kirah!" Jimin said and I tried to hold in my pain.

"Kirah you can do it!" Hoseok yelled and I felt my body a bit relaxing. Jimin was teaching me how to do a split. Even though I was flexible I couldn't spread my legs wide open which was necessary for the dance.

Jimin was spreading my legs with his own legs and he pulled my hands so I  bended over. His goal was to let my nose touch the ground.

I finally felt the cold ground touching my nose and stayed in the position for a minute. Then Jimin quickly released me and I gasped because of the throbbing pain.

I massaged my thighs and pouted my lips. Jimin chuckled and tucked my hair behind my ear.

"Look? You can do it! Just a few days more days till the competition and you will perfectly split your legs!"

Two days..then I'll be on stage with Jimin. I already felt very nervous and I was not really impressed with my dancing but Yuri said that I was really good.

Yuri and Jungkook were learning the same dance because they liked it and I chuckled when I saw them blushing. These two are so cuute. I noticed Jimin staring at my lips while biting his lips.

I lifted my eyebrow and smirked. "What are you imagining Mr. Grey?" He looked into my eyes and smiled brightly. "Nothing..I just can't wait for the competition!" He said excited and I laughed.

We've been talking a lot while stretching or warming up. I loved talking to him. I was not only hungry for his touch but if he started to talk I could listen to him for hours. We teased each other as always and every now and then he pecked my lips when nobody was looking.

~~~

I looked nervously around at all the dancers who were looking fierce. I almost cried when Jimin went to the bathroom and left me with Hoseok who tried to cheer me up. It was the day..THE day. My God, I'm stressing out too much.

Jimin came back and hugged me when he saw I was on the verge of crying. "Shhh..Kirah. Don't be nervous, believe in me and in yourself. We can do this, I trust you."

He smiled at me and I felt more relieved. We went to the waiting room and practiced a bit before sitting next to the other artists to watch the other dances.

Everyone was so good! They were all professionals and I'm here just an amateur. I almost lost hope but then I looked at Jimin who squeezed my hand for support. I may be an amateur but I learned from the best dancer and nobody will have better chemistry than us. I mean...we're basically making out on the stage.

It was almost our time to perform and we went backstage to prepare ourselves. We changed into simple outfits. Jimin looked disatisfied at my shorts. "Aren't these short..too short?" He asked and I chuckled.

"That's why they are called shorts..they're supposed to be short."

He pouted and kept looking at my legs. "B-but your legs..." I looked worried at my legs.

"What is wrong with my legs?" I asked and he looked back at me. "I want to be the only one to see them..."

I grinned and hugged him. "Don't worry..it's only for today." I pinched his cheek and we were told to get ready.

I looked back at Jimin and widened my eyes. Cute Jimin was gone. He had a strong gaze and cracked his neck and I just kept staring at him.

"Now it's time for Park Jimin and Kirah to perform a sexy love dance!" We got up on stage and I didn't see the crowd. I only heard them cheering. Everything was blurry and I got really nervous. I was freaking out but then I looked at Jimin who was looking at me. "I love you. I trust you." He whispered and my tensed body relaxed.

I can do this. I know how to do this. The music started and we danced. I expressed all my emotions and I tried to show the love I had for him on my face and I tried to express it with my body.

I didn't hear the crowd. The floor dissapeared. There were no lights. It was only me, Jimin and the music that kept us moving.

(This is the dance that you need to imagine right now hehe..😏)

I panted heavily when we finished and we went backstage. I turned around to talk to Jimin but I felt his lips crashing into mine. He pulled me close to him and released me while looking with an intense gaze at me.

"You did such a great job...I had to control myself because I almost did something else with you on that stage." I blushed hard and we held each other's hands going on stage.

The crowd cheered and the judges smiled at us. One of the judges took the mic. "Impressive..I mean WOW..it was like I was watching some live porn."

We chuckled and looked at each other and another judge started to speak. "Jimin..your chemistry is really, really good. Is she in your dance team?"

They gave Jimin a mic and he smiled. "No, actually she's not a dancer." Everyone gasped and he continued. "She's my fiancée and I didn't want to do it without her."

Everyone cheered and whistled and I blushed again. "Ooooohh, then did you really kiss at the end?" The judge asked and Jimin nodded making the crowd cheer again.

"Kiss her, kiss her, kiss her!" Everyone screamed and I widened my eyes.

Jimin looked at me and smirked and pulled me close to him. He tilted his head and pressed his lips hard on mine making me melt in his arms. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard back making the crowd go crazy.

---------------------------------------------------------

This is today's update! I'm going to take a nap now because I'm really tired. And YAY Mamamoo's 4th win! 😍😍

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting and I hope you enjoyed it!