Slap

Kirah's POV

"I understand why you got fired."

I froze and felt my hands trembling. I tried not to show it so I lowered the mic and held in my breath.

"Your previous company doesn't know what talent is. I mean they let you leave and they choose an inexperienced girl?"

I breathed out and felt a bit relieved. The other judge took the mic and started to speak. "I should be complimenting you on your model. You chose very wisely. The gaze and walk are very important, a lot of designers get this wrong. They think the model should be ordinary so the clothes stand out, but it should be a mixture of both."

"I dropped my pen when I saw the model coming." Another judge said and the crowd laughed.

"About the clothes, very nice, professional sewing. They look like famous brand clothes. I would give hundreds of dollars to buy that outfit."

The crowd clapped and I smiled while looking at my friends who were being the loudest.

"Now, we will announce the winner of this contest..." The host said and my heart was beating really fast.

"Ahn Kirah with her model Park Jimin!" The crowd cheered and I had to walk on the catwalk with Jimin.

Jimin came up to me and held my hands and we bowed to everyone. "The prize is..no are..an entire fashion show for the winner! A great amount of money to make the clothes and last but not least, an appearance in the magazine Singles!"

~~~

"Congrats Kirah!" Hoseok said when the show was over. Everyone was still here making connections and having some drinks.

"Thaaanks." I smiled like an idiot and looked proudly at Jimin. We were not letting go of each other's hands.

"Uhm..sunbae.." I turned around and saw Ji Hyo and tried my best not to roll my eyes. "Congrats on your win. You deserve it. I'm really sorry for what I did. I just realised that I was wrong." She pouted her lips and I lifted my eyebrows.

Really? Does she think I'm going to believe her now? I decided to be the better person and smiled. "Thanks and that's okay. Just be kinder in the future."

She left and Jimin looked at her. "Oh..she said sorry..that's good of her." I shaked my head and smiled when I saw the judges coming to me.

"Ahn Kirah, you are very talented." They smiled at me and we started to talk about fashion. When I excused myself I turned around but Jimin was gone.

I looked around but didn't find him. Maybe he's in the bathroom? I went backstage where there were still few people cleaning their spaces but I didn't find him.

I went to a dark corridor and saw two people very close to each other so I backed away to not disturb them but then my heart stopped.

I recognised Jimin with Ji Hyo. Jimin looked wildly at me. "Kirah!" He pushed Ji Hyo away and came to me and I looked at Ji Hyo.

The buttons of her blouse were open showing almost everything and her hair was messy. Her lipstick was smudged all over her lips and I saw some lipstick on Jimin's shirt.

"Sunbae! He grabbed me and pinned me against the wall, he wanted to kiss me! I didn't do anything, I told him to let me go but he didn't want to."

I looked and Jimin who's jaw dropped. I clenched my jaw and felt really angry. My heart was aching. "How could you do this?" I asked angrily.

My blood was boiling and I lifted my hand ready to slap. Jimin flinched and closed his eyes when I moved my hands really fast.

*slap!* Ji Hyo looked shocked at me holding her red cheek. "Why did you slap me?!"

Jimin opened his eyes confused and stared at me. "This time you deserved it bitch! Do you think I'm going to believe someone like you and slap the love of my life. Heh, you must be kidding me!" I looked at Jimin who was still looking confused.

"Let me guess, she "tripped" and fell on you making the lipstick smudge and then she opened her blouse herself and made her hair a mess so I'd believe you did this to her?" I said and Jimin's jaw dropped again.

"How did you know?" He asked and I chuckled. "I know how bitches are." I said and I got closer to Ji Hyo.

I grabbed her blouse. "I'll kill you if you try to do something else. Nobody is coming between me and my man."

I grabbed Jimin's hand and we went to the changing room. I closed the curtain and ripped his shirt. "Wait Kirah, what are you doing?" Jimin asked but I just ripped his shirt more until it came off revealing his chest and abs.

"We need to burn this shirt." I said and threw it away. I brushed my hair and looked at him.

"Now tell me, where did she touch you?" His eyes widened but then he pointed at his chest. I pressed my lips on the place he was pointing at. I felt his heart beating hard, as hard as mine but I ignored it.

"Where else?" I whispered and he pointed at his neck. I kissed him on the neck and looked at him asking for the next place.

He didn't point at anything but just stared at me. He suddenly turned me around and pinned me against the wall. "I should be doing this." He whispered and he started to kiss me.

His mouth was still as sweet as last time. No..it was even sweeter. This time I parted his lips and my tongue went inside his mouth. He froze a bit but then continued. He touched my neck, my arms, my back and everything was burning.

I was on fire, everytime he removed his hands I longed for more. I wanted this to go on forever. He unbuttoned my shirt and grabbed my boob and I tried not to moan. He lifted me and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I tried to pull him as close as I could and our kiss was intense. We were hungry, like we've never eaten before. My hands were grabbing his hair lightly and his hand were on my hips. He pulled me closer and I pulled him closer trying to be as close as we can.

I panted heavily when we took a break and we smiled at each other. He then kissed me gently on my lips and I went in for more when suddenly the curtains opened. We both looked shocked at the person who was grinning at us. No..not one person..an entire group was grinning at us.

Jimin cursed and rolled his eyes. "Why do you always disturb us!"

---------------------------------------------------------

The third and last update of today! Why am I updating so much on the night BEFORE my exam..😑😂

Thanks for reading, commenting and voting and I hope you enjoyed it!