1. The wedding

I was running in the crowded and noisy streets of Seoul. I was not really running because running with high heels was impossible for me. It was more like taking small steps in a high tempo. Which was not really working for me. Suddenly my phone rang. I tried to answer the phone but it fell from my hands. I picked up my phone and saw a huge crack on my screen. "Oh no, not again..I just bought it."

My phone rang again. I picked up and heard my best friend's voice.
"Kirah where are you?!" Seungmin screamed in my ear.
"Darling, I'm almost there don't worry." I answered her calmly.

"I'm not marrying without you! You need to be by my side!" I could hear her being on the verge of tears. I tried to calm her down while going up the stairs to the wedding hall.

"I'm inside now, do I have to go to the third floor?" 

"No, idiot it's the second floor you idiot." She sniffed. 

"Stop calling me idiot, you idiot." I answered her.

I arrived at the second floor and found the room where my best friend was in. I opened it and saw the most important person in my life being all pretty and elegant.

"You're so pretty Seungmin.. Jin is really lucky to have you." I smiled looking at her. She was wearing a simple vintage dress with a sweetheart neckline. She was also wearing my gift. The simple but elegant tiara that I found in a small antique shop in London. We had the same style so she loved it.

"Kirah, I bet everyone will fall in love with you if they see you or your..." she smirked at me and her gaze went down to my cleavage.

I sighed, "Is that the only thing you can compliment me on?"
"No of course not, but you know I have always been jealous of your glamourous body." She laughed, drawing an hourglass figure in the air. 

I stood next to her in the big mirror and looked at myself. I was wearing a dark green lace shirt and it was tucked in a tight, long, grey pencil skirt. The outfit really revealed my body shape and I was not ashamed by it even if the Korean beauty standards were skinny and pale. I was not skinny but I enjoyed working out and you really couldn't call me pale. I adjusted the choker that I was wearing and smiled in the mirror.

"My baby, all grown up!" Seungmin's mother came in wearing a lovely pink hanbok. She tried to kiss Seungmin but I stopped her. "Auntie, you're going to smudge her makeup. She still has to go down the aisle."

"Oh you're right my dear, come on everyone is waiting. Kirah, why don't you go first. You can stay next to Jin. Here are the rings. Bring them to Seungmin's father and don't lose them!"

"Auntie, I promise I won't lose them. You can trust me." I said to calm her and myself. I didn't even trust myself..what if I dropped the rings?

I entered the wedding hall and saw everyone sitting on the nicely decorated chairs. I tried to walk as quickly as possible without falling down, stumbling or tripping. When I saw Seungmin's father I smiled relieved and gave the box to him. 

"Thanks Kirah, you made it without falling down and you look really beautiful. I wish I had a son so you could marry him." 

 I smiled sadly at him. " Too bad..., I would love to be part of your family.."

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for attending this wedding. This is a very special day for a lot of people and of course for our couple who are going to be wife and husband today! Let the groom come in!" The host yelled in his microphone.

Jin walked in and you could see him trying to hide his nervousness. He was dressed in a black suit with a pastel pink tie breaking the black. I grinned because I was the one who chose his tie. He walked down the aisle and winked at me when he stood next to me.

" Just be honest, I'm the most handsome guy here right?" I tried not to laugh loudly and whispered. "Maybe you are handsome but you didn't see Seungmin yet. I'll have to hold your jaw because I think it will break."

His eyes widened and just when he wanted to say something the host started to yell in his mic again. "Now the beautiful bride will be entering!!" The doors opened and Seungmin started to walk down the aisle. Jin opened his mouth and he just kept staring at her. I looked back at Seungmin's father who was looking at his daughter with watery eyes.

He didn't walk the aisle with Seungmin because Seungmin's mother wanted to walk down the aisle with her. They played a game to decide the winner and auntie won. Auntie arrived next to Jin and placed Seungmin's on that of Jin. She positioned herself next to her husband and the priest began to speak.

"We are happy to be part of a beautiful moment...." He started and kept preaching for a long time until he finally said: "Kim Seokjin, do you take Lee Seungmin as your bride and partner in this life?"

Jin looked like the happiest man on earth and even before the priest ended his sentence he screamed. "YAASSS!" The guests started to laugh and I couldn't help to laugh as well. The priest rolled his eyes and continued.

"Lee Seungmin, do you take Kim Seokjin as your husband?" Seungmin looked at me and she screamed at the top of her lungs "DAMN YEAHH BABYY!" The priest got startled and everyone laughed again. I was laughing but I tried to hold back my tears at the same time.

The priest continued with a glare, "You may now exchange  the rings." Seungmin's father gave the box to me and I opened it. I walked to the new couple with a big smile but tripped over the Seungmin's long veil. I saw one ring roll out of the box in the direction of the guests. No! Not today, please just not today!

I chased the rolling ring and had to crawl between the chairs. Even my crawling was clumsy because of my tight skirt. I heard Seungmin laugh and say:  "And I had to live alone with her for three years." The ring finally stopped rolling and my hand reached out to the ring but another hand picked it up.

I looked up at the owner of the hand and saw a really handsome grey-haired stare at me while holding the ring. "I think it's better to stand up because I got a really good view of your..." He smirked as his eyes went down to my cleavage.

Embarrassed by his words, I got up as quickly as possible. I lost balance and almost fell down but strong hands around my waist kept me from meeting the hard floor.   I looked in the eyes of my grey-haired savior and he flashed me an adorable smile that made me blush even more.

"Uhum, can you please bring the ring?" The priest interrupted us who was trying to end this ceremony as quickly as possible. I straightened my back and tried to go back but the guy stopped me. "Let me go, we wouldn't want to cause another accident right?" He winked at me making my heart rate go up. I watched him as he gave the ring to Jin and they continued the ceremony with me still standing there trying to ignore his presence. 

~~~

"Kirah, I'm going to throw the bouquette. Make sure you catch it!" Seungmin yelled. She turned her back to all the girls who were standing there and I went to the back. Seungmin threw her bouquette and I saw it in slow motion coming towards me. I tried to jump catching it but I tripped over my own feet and closed my eyes waiting for the impact of the floor. Instead if feeling pain, I felt familiar strong arms catching me again.  I opened my eyes  and looked in the intense eyes of my previous savior. 

"I think we caught this bouquette together. It's very nice to meet you. My name is Jimin, Park Jimin."

---------------------------------------------------------

Wow, this was my first chapter. I hope you liked it! 

Thanks for reading this story!

Edited (27/07/2018)