Prolouge

What happened in the last chapter of book 1

"Look, I think something went wrong, because I swear your father really wanted to kill us." Fishlegs says.

"B-but how? Why would he do that?" She asks us. Snotlout scoffs

"You're his daughter. You should know that." He says while rolling her eyes. Then a man comes out of the ship, a man I haven't seen before. He kind of looks like Drago but a bit smaller..

"You still haven't killed them?" He growls at the girl, whose name we still don't know.

"I- they're saying dad tried to kill them!" She says. The guy looks panicked for a second but then he's calm again.

"Then they're lying." Is all he says.

"I can't believe you'd just lie to us about this. We all know the truth really well, so stop denying it." Then he walks to me and glares at me. He pulls me closer and my eyes widen.

"Don't you fucking dare trying to tell her the whole truth. She'll never believe the truth." He hisses

"What did you do to her?" I whisper, scared to move. He smirks.

"Let's just say that I.. Made her come on my side."

"Wait, what?" We look up and the woman is staring at the man.

"V-violet listen-"

"No, what do you mean 'made me come to your side'?" She asks. Her eyes widen and she shakes her head quickly.

"Did you-" she didn't even finish her sentence. She just looked at him and kept shaking her head.

"It was for the best, you were turning your back to your family!" He yells

"Look, we don't have time for sibling fights right now, since you guys almost killed our village so could you just explain what's going on?" Tuffnut asks. The man shakes his head.

"Everything is ruined. I'll do this on my own. Don't worry dragon riders. I'll be back."

That's when I realised our story isn't over yet.