Chapter 15: The Stakes Are High

Começar do início

Cheska: BECAUSE THINGS COULD CHANGE!

Cheska: (solo) Ako, I mean wala ako sa top 10 nor sa bottom 10 but I'm holding out hope that I'm in the upper half, kasi malaking tulong na din iyon, don't be negative. It's not the end of the world. I came here to hopefully do everything I can do to survive in the end, and I hope it works out.

Rea has been a pretty emotional person, especially at the hands of pressure, she really isn't used to it. Cheska on the other hand is also an emotional person, but she fights and just doesn't back down from anyone who wants to cross the line by being mean to her.

~*~

2nd Floor (Mr. Regencia)

Mr. Regencia arrived and told them about the current standings of the sponsorships and he looks pretty enigmatic and undefinable.

Mr. Regencia: Okay, Khrys, you are the number 10 in the sponsors and what do I say, I'm proud of you!

Khrys: Thank you, Sir!

Khrys: (solo) I'm so happy, 10 is a great great number, especially it's the day Mikha and I were first together before we broke up, it's that time she answered me and it caught my eye.

Mikha: Sabi ko sa'yo eh! 10 is a very good number nga talaga.

Khrys: Mikhabeybs, I know, we'll be in this together. I won't let anybody hurt you.

Mikha: (solo) Seriously, Khrys is the better person in our relationship, he's like so amazing and so like a Superman, he is like so versatile, he can sing, dance, act, be attractive for me *smiles*, and play guitar and it really makes me feel special to be his girl.

Mikha and Khrys have been on a lucky stride since the start of the games, they have been together and hands held tight, they're most probably the only strong team left since everyone is getting destroyed. Daniel and Cen broke up, Patrict doesn't like Janella any more or any other girls, Bryan doesn't like to talk with Edmund, Leezel going commando against everyone, Chricia being hostile to the Tropang L also after being bald.

Mr. Regencia: Mark... you are just shy of bottom 5, you are in the 41st position...

Mark: Eh... okay *chuckles*

Mr. Regencia: ... *goes apesh-t* I'm EXTREMELY disappointed in you... You've been through MAKEOVERS, you've been through a PARADE... and you go out there AND YOU JOKE AND YOU LAUGH? This is SERIOUS to you, this SHOULD be serious to you.

Mark: I DON'T HAVE A BAD ATTITUDE! Maybe I just look like a monkey now for people to even take me seriously... BUT I CAN'T CHANGE IT... I'M SICK OF CRAP, I cannot CHANGE!

Mark: (solo) Matuto naman sana kayong tingnan kung ano ang ginawa sa akin, I never dreamt of being a monkey muttation or whatever, but I look like one, I have high hopes and dreams, ngayon wala na, nakakapiste!

Mr. Regencia: If you're sick of crap... you would go out THERE and take CONTROL of your DESTINY.

Mark: ...DESTINY? Hindi nga po ako ang kumokontrol ng aking destiny!

Mr. Regencia: BE QUIET, MARK! BE QUIET! WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?! STOP IT! ... *Mark shuts up* I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE YELLED AT A STUDENT LIKE THIS, WHEN MY MOTHER YELLS AT ME, IT'S BECAUSE SHE LOVES ME! I WAS ROOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU! HOW DARE YOU! LEARN SOMETHING FROM THIS! *Mark pretends to not listen* YOU'RE ROLLING YOUR EYES, LIKE YOU HEARD IT ALL BEFORE... YOU'RE ROLLING YOUR EYES! ... FOR YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL I COME FROM, YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN THROUGH! BUT I AM NOT A VICTIM... I GREW FROM IT... AND I LEAAAAARNED. TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOSELF!