☞ Claude Ending : Trapped Webs

Warning: Lemon
Rating: Mature Content
_______________________________

After that sleepless night, (Y/n) had made up her mind to tell Ciel and Sebastian that she did not want to partake in the audition or the case at all because she felt awfully ill. Surprisingly, Ciel was lenient with (Y/n)'s decision.

Ever since then, word of the circus seemed to have vanish. It was as if the circus troupe never came to town. On several occasions, (Y/n) was often out at the market down town by her self, looking for ingredients to cook back at the manor when one day she saw him again.

The world seemed to have stopped, as bypassers were blurred and he was standing clear in the middle with a smug smile on his face. A pair of familiar squared spectacles glinted in the sunlight. It was Claude.

Overwhelmed with fear and nostalgia, (Y/n) quickly walked the other way where she bumped into a random passerby. Claude suddenly appeared next to her and embraced her before she could fall to the ground. (Y/n) let out a squeak of fright as she realized she almost fell and that she is now in Claude's arms.

Claude let out an irritated sigh, "Finally, I can whisk you away for my own desires without anyone to bother us. I have said that I will find you, have I not?"

(Y/n) felt her cheeks redden at how close Claude was to her face when he said that. At this distance, she began to see how charismatic Claude was with that sinister dominant personality. She felt her heart race, when suddenly Claude pinched her thighs. (Y/n) let out a feeble "oww" to Claude's sadistic satisfaction. Claude smirked, "I'll do a lot more than that when you're locked begging for more in my room,"

(Y/n) felt her face warm up even more at how serious and subtly erotic that sounded. Claude then took the opportunity to carry her back to the Trancy mansion with demonic agility. Alois and the other servants were nowhere to be seen. Claude informed, "I told them I will get you back and already warned them to stay away from my room, so do not worry. Besides, I do not think they will be back anytime soon. As for your exit from the Phantomhive Manor.. you may write a letter that you ran away to live a new and better life.."

(Y/n) responded meekly, as memories from this place started to play in her mind, "Oh.. okay,"

Claude continued his way to his room and gently sat (Y/n) on his silk satin bed. The demon removed his glasses, as his golden eyes glinted with lust. He chuckled, "Now, for the main event~"

(Y/n) was suddenly pushed down against the bed and felt her long dress ripped off her body. The rush of cold air sent a chill down (Y/n)'s skin. She was only clothed with her matching bra, underwear, and knee high socks held by a garter belt. Claude smirked, "The Phantomhive Manor required you to wear such provocative garments underneath?? I am quite jealous.."

(Y/n) instinctively closed her legs and stammered, "I-It's just part of the uniform!" Claude then undid his tie and tied it on one of (Y/n)'s hands to the bedpost. (Y/n)'s other hand was intertwined with Claude's hand in a tight hold. (Y/n) squirmed beneath Claude, as she pouted, "I-It's not fair that you're clothed.."

Claude then suddenly smacked the side of one of (Y/n)'s thighs. (Y/n) yelped in surprise. A stinging pain ran through (Y/n), but she felt erotically aroused. "I'm your master, and you're my slave from now on. So you must follow every order I give - It's only fair," stated Claude coldly. He massaged the spot where he slapped (Y/n) and began planting kisses on her body. His lips were cold on (Y/n)'s skin, as goosebumps started to form on her. Her soft shaky sighs of pleasure only enticed Claude to even do more foreplay to her. At unsuspecting moments, Claude does slap (Y/n)'s bottom and thighs, but he is quick to massage away the pain and shower kisses on (Y/n)'s skin. At this point, Claude took off his suit and revealed his rather lean and upper toned body. He grunted, "It's really getting warm in here, I'm going to make you feel sinfully good,"

Without a moment to spare, Claude undid (Y/n)'s bra and latched his lips onto one of (Y/n)'s already perked buds. (Y/n) moaned, "A-ah Claude!"

His hands squeezed and pinched (Y/n)'s breasts in unison with his mouth playing with her buds. (Y/n) felt her lower region become wet, as she slightly trembled at each touch. Her body began to fall in a state of numbness, as her mind became clouded with lust. Unconsciously, (Y/n) bucked her hips against Claude's rather erected lower region. Claude then slapped (Y/n)'s bottom. "Impatient are we? You need to wait until your master gives you an order to do so," (Y/n) turned her head to the side in embarrassment and whined, "I-I want you Claude.."

Claude taunted, "That's a pitiful beg, I want you to beg more than that while looking straight at me,"

His hands were still kneading (Y/n)'s breasts, as he stared directly at her eyes with his piercing yellow eyes. (Y/n) begged, "I-I want to feel you i-inside of me, m-master Claude..."

In a flash, Claude roughly ripped off (Y/n)'s underwear and garter off. (Y/n)'s nether regions were now exposed and aching with lust. Claude teasingly blew air against her sacred region, causing (Y/n) to arch her back and breathe in a sharp breath. Satisfied with how sensitive (Y/n) is, he put her legs on his shoulders and slowly stuck his tongue inside her wet cavern. (Y/n) felt Claude's tongue teasingly swirl inside of her, as she let out soft pants of pleasure. She then felt a squirt coming, but Claude warned, "Hold it in, my dear," He continued to dart his tongue in and out faster. (Y/n) cried lewdly, "I-I c-can't!"

With a release, she squirted on his face and shakily apologized in a quiet scared voice, "I-I'm sorry, master..."

Claude kissed the lips of (Y/n)'s clit and smugly said, "Mmm, it's okay. You'll be trained to hold it longer when we do this more often. For the mean time, I'll just punish you however,"

Untying (Y/n)'s hand from the bedpost, he flipped (Y/n) on her chest and erotically squeezed and slapped (Y/n)'s ass till it was red. Hearing a zipper unzip, (Y/n) felt something hard and warm rubbing near her hole. "Get on your knees," commanded a serious Claude. (Y/n) shakily got on her fours on the bed and slowly felt his member enter her. Without letting (Y/n) have time to adjust to his size, he started ramming in and out of her. Skin slapping skin, as (Y/n) grabbed the satin sheets and moaned, "A-aah you're s-so big, C-Claude,"

Claude slapped (Y/n)'s ass as he thrusted in a faster pace than before and growled, "You are my little slut slave~"

He played with her breasts from behind and licked her soft spot in the crook of her neck, all while thrusting in her.

After awhile of skin slapping skin and erotic moans, Claude pushed (Y/n) on her back and stuck his shaft into (Y/n)'s dripping wet clit without hesitation. (Y/n) let out a cry and had tears welling in her eyes. The pain soon subsided into pleasure, as Claude intertwined his tongue with her tongue in a deep passionate kiss. With each thrust, (Y/n) could see the gates of heaven, or hell in this case, with an overwhelming orgasm building up. She felt her inside tightening with each thrust, as Claude hotly moaned, "Oh fuck, you're so tight dear,"

After a few more thrusts, (Y/n) cried, "I-I'm coming!" Claude quickened his thrusting and as if he knew he removed his member before (Y/n)'s white liquid oozed out. Claude's member shot out warm cum onto (Y/n)'s stomach. In satisfaction, Claude groaned, "I'm glad you're mine.. We're going to have a lot more nights like this,"

(Y/n) felt Claude licking her liquids on her clit as he cooed between licks, "I love you, (Y/n)~" (Y/n) answered shyly, "I-I love you too, C-Claude..."

Who knew that she would fall for a demon like Claude. It was something about him that made her see past his cold exterior. She actually enjoyed what Claude did to her, because she felt his love with each gesture he did on her body. That night (Y/n)'s and Claude's bodies became one. Their feelings were fueled with lust and desire for one another. It was a timeless tale of love between a demon and human.

The End

[VOTE/COMMENT]
I'm back( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I am a horrible author for being gone for so long...