☞ Tragedy Ending : Presentiment

Warning: Possible trigger (?)
Rating: With maybe a side of feels (?)
_______________________________

After that sleepless night, (Y/n) had made up her mind to tell Ciel and Sebastian that she did not want to further participate in the audition or the case at all because she felt 'ill'. Surprisingly, Ciel was okay with (Y/n)'s decision as Sebastian stayed eerily silent.

(Y/n) was looking into a mirror when she unconsciously touched it. Her finger suddenly went through the glass mirror, causing her reflection to distort in ripples. (Y/n) jerked her finger away from the mirror with a look of both fear and curiosity. She slowly went to touch the mirror again.

An abrupt knock sounded against the door as Sebastian's voice called out, "(Y/n)? I have something to tell you."

(Y/n) remained silent for she had a gut feeling it was not good.

Sebastian called for (Y/n) again in a more impatient tone, "(Y/n)?"

The doorknob started to turn, as (Y/n) without a second thought closed her eyes and entered the mirror. (Y/n) felt herself falling in a void of emptiness, as she embraced for an impact. However, she never reached the ground. She was somehow was in mid air. Glancing around, (Y/n) saw she was levitating in the air with the ground barely below her. From an unknown force, she landed gently on her feet.

This strange dimension had its oddities. Sure the ground had normal grass and the sky was a typical shade of blue with wisps of clouds, but trees were grown inverted - roots on top and leaves on bottom. (Y/n) started to walk cautiously, as she scanned the perimeters.

When suddenly, a nest of spiders came out from the inverted trees. There were large and small ones, but all had one color of black. (Y/n) ran the opposite side, as the spiders seemed to scuttle after her. Passing by more of the trees there seemed to be more arachnids coming out and spinning webs. (Y/n) started to pick up her pace and ran with all her might when a blur of black feathers collided against her.

(Y/n) fell to the ground with a cry and had an abrasive cut on her arm against a boulder. She looked back to see if there were any spiders after her, but strangely there were not any as if they were never there to begin with. She then glanced at the scattered black feathers on the ground. A chilly wind billowed in the air, as the feathers were carried by the wind.

Feeling watched, (Y/n) turned her head and saw a black wolf eyeing her. This wolf looked nearly like Pluto, but his fur was black as night and his eyes were a crimson color. It then started to run towards her. (Y/n) clutched her arm and ran again.

How long must she run? What is this world? Can she escape this place?

The wolf's howl seemed to get closer and closer, but when (Y/n) looked back the wolf seemed to have disappeared. (Y/n) collapsed onto her knees with a shaky breath. She was scared being in this unknown place. Were all those occurrences just hallucinations in her mind?

(Y/n) then saw a robin hopping on the ground. The robin seemed injured, as it tried to flap its wings to take off. However, a green snake suddenly darted out and bit the robin. (Y/n) screamed in surprise and ran a few meters away. The scaly serpent coiled the robin and began to engulf it with its fangs lengthened.

(Y/n) did not stay long to see the reptile enjoy its meal, as she resumed running on an unknown dirt path in hopes of an exit to this place. She then saw a blur of black feathers fly past her. (Y/n) stopped and yelled, "Someone! Anyone! Get me out of here, please!"

Only silence greeted her cry for help. (Y/n) missed the Phantomhive Manor now and was close to breaking down. She is alone again. (Y/n) then shook off such thoughts and continued her trek. Eventually no dangers seemed to encounter her after that.

During some time of walking, (Y/n) came upon a mysterious waterfall. She peered into the crystal blue waters and applied some water onto her cut to clean it before it would get infected. A cawing of some raven or crow echoed in the distance. (Y/n) felt a chill down her back. She quickly washed her cut and face, while drinking some of the cool waters and stood up.

The moment she stood up, her foot slipped on a pebble. (Y/n) fell into the water with a splash. The waters were deeper than she thought, as she struggles to swim up to the surface. Oddly, the more she tried to swim up the farther the surface seemed to be. (Y/n) felt her air capacity at her limit. Her lungs were screaming for air. (Y/n) thrashed and kicked to reach the surface, but blackness soon took over her consciousness.

~

"My lady? Are you well?"

(Y/n) opened her eyes to a white ceiling. She was in a white silky night garment and tucked in a grand ornate bed. A pounding migraine kept (Y/n) from getting up. (Y/n) groaned faintly, "Hello?"

There was no one to greet her. Scared, (Y/n) propped herself up, as she has absolute no memory of anything. She looked around and the room was empty. Only a white door was across the room. (Y/n) got out the bed and walked towards the door. Her hand shakily turned the knob when a higher being voice called,

"Welcome home, (Y/n)..."

(Y/n) opened the door and a bright light engulfed her vision. (Y/n) shielded her eyes before she dropped to the ground with a loud thud.

~

It was all just a dream. (Y/n) was never with them in the beginning. Those characters were just a figment of her imagination - never real never more. (Y/n) was actually in a mental hospital under intensive care and configuration. It was the feeling of being lonely that drove (Y/n) mad in the end. It ultimately consumed her soul.

Loneliness is a timeless tale
being a demon itself.

The End

[VOTE/COMMENT]
Thanks for reading~ More endings coming soon!