❦Chapter 3 : Introductions

Elizabeth, Ciel's fiancée, has officially arrived to the Phantomhive Manor. Just in time, Sebastian had placed his cooked dishes and some fresh brewed tea onto the nicely prepared table.

Ciel muttered under his breath in annoyance, as an ecstatic Elizabeth hugs him, "Why does she have to be here...?"

Elizabeth cheerfully squealed, "Oh my goodness, Ciel! It has been so long since we last saw each other! I missed you a lot you know!"

Then she saw (Y/n) and smiled widely complimenting, "Is she a new worker here..? She's really pretty!"

(Y/n) stiffened at Elizabeth's sudden suffocating hug. Elizabeth's emerald-like eyes sparkled in awe, "You can be my new bestfriend here at the manor!"

(Y/n) smiled wryly, "Ah... Miss Midford..."

"Just call me Elizabeth! Forget the formal stuff! Let's be good friends!" she chirped.

Then she quickly left as she quickly came to go nag Ciel for the time being. Sebastian chuckled lightly at Ciel's irritated expression that was written all over his face, as Elizabeth pinches Ciel's chubby cheeks, cooing him.

(Y/n) stifled a laugh at the adorable scene. Then her eyes met with Sebastian's unknowingly. (Y/n) felt a rush of blood go to her cheeks. This nauseating feeling of a mixture between timidness and embarrassment made (Y/n) look away from the butler. Sebastian smirked to himself at (Y/n)'s cute reaction. Oh how that butler's eyes trailed (Y/n) in every way...

Ciel and Elizabeth proceeded to eat their cooked meal made by Sebastian. Everything went successfully, until a little accident occured...

"Ciel, Ciel, Ciel~! I have chosen a ring just for you! You should take off that ring on your finger, and wear the new one I am about to give you!"

Elizabeth belatedly pranced over to Ciel after she finished eating her plate of steaming delicious food to take off Ciel's sapphire ring that was on his finger. Ciel seemed to restrained himself from protesting, as Elizabeth removed his ring and 'accidentally' broke it by dropping it.

For a split moment, a surge of emotions overwhelmed Ciel's face. Meyrin had her mouth gaped in shock, while Bard and Finny widened their eyes in astonishment. (Y/n) felt the air tense up immediately. Then Ciel let out a deep breath and grimaced, "Elizabeth, that ring was for the pride bearer of the head of the Phantomhives to wear...."

Elizabeth suddenly let out an innocent gasp as she realized what she has just done. The blonde girl started crying uncontrollably in fits, "I'm very sorry Ciel! I didn't mean to! I just thought- I didn't think it would have such a value!"

Ciel sighs and tosses the shattered ring away. He went over to Elizabeth and patted her on her shoulder asking, "Forget about it, would you like to have a dance with me?"

Elizabeth halted her sobbing and lit up answering in a cheery smile.

"Of course Ciel!"

Ciel earlier today had started dancing lessons or rather the Viennese Waltz with Sebastian; the young earl was quite a fast learner, despite his strong unwillingness to dance with Elizabeth. He needed to at least know some type of dance to preserve his social reputation after all.

The young couple danced away. Ciel showed no emotions whatsoever with just a solemn stoic look plastered on his face. Elizabeth, on the other hand, was beaming from ear to ear. She looked very jubilant.