❦ Chapter 12 : Awakening

"Is she awake?"

"Will she be okay?"

"Does she remember?"

(Y/n) stirred herself awake. Her eyes squinted at the bright light, as her vision slowly adjusted. She found herself blanketed in silky sheets on a royally built bed. Not remembering as to how she got here or even who she even was, (Y/n) looked to the direction where the low constant chattering of voices were. She saw triplets of short plum colored hair and red eyes, muttering amongst themselves. Each of them had their fringe styled differently. They each dressed the same with a white long sleeved shirt under a brown vest and black trousers with grey ribbons tied around their necks.

One of the triplets bowed, "Morning, (Y/n). Our young master entrusted us to ensure that you are in top condition when awake."

(Y/n) softly asked, "W-wait.. Did you call me (Y/n)?"

One of the other triplets stepped forward, "Oh, it seems you have forgotten, milday.. Your lovely name is (Y/n)."

(Y/n) racked in her brain to try to conjure up any memories, but her mind is just blank. She nodded, "Oh.. Who is your master may I ask?"

The last of the triplets to speak spoke, "Of course, our young master is none other than-"

"ALOIS TRANCY~!" sang a cheery voice belonging to a young blond male, who bursted into the room.

(Y/n) perked at the sudden intrusion and looked at the male with wide eyes. She then looked behind him and saw another older looking male in a butler uniform with piercing gold colored eyes behind squared spectacles. An unknown chill ran through (Y/n), as she stared into his eyes.... Something about him reminded her of a.. spider...?

The young blond male with icy blue eyes wore a long purple frock coat with a green-black vest and black trousers and stockings. He strutted in his brown high heel boots with purple laces towards (Y/n), as he cried happily, "My beautiful (Y/n) is just absolutely stunning when awake!! This calls for a celebration! Oh Claude!"

The intimidating butler bowed with his eyes still fixed on (Y/n). (Y/n) felt another chill run down her spine. The butler and the triplets left the room to do the preparations for the celebration. She dismissed the feeling and smiled to Alois, "Ah, hello, Lord-,"

Alois grabbed her chin and smirked, "Just call me Alois. No need to be so formal with me."

(Y/n) was alarmed at his sudden action in lost of words. Alois took a step back and adjusted the charcoal ribbon around his neck cooing, "You are such a doll. I am glad that you are finally awake. Hannah will be here in a few to have you changed in a more cute outfit. Even though you may have lost your memory, just wanted you to know you're all mine, (Y/n)~"

He skipped with a bounce out of the room. An anxious knot grew inside of (Y/n), as she tried to contemplate any memories of any kind in her mind, but failed to.

"Why can I not remember anything? Are these people I know? Am I in safe hands?"

An abrupt knock snapped (Y/n) out of her trance. (Y/n) called, "Yes?"

"It is Hannah. I have come under the young master's order to have you changed in a proper attire..." answered a soft voice.

The door opened and a fair light brown skin woman with her left eye bandaged entered in a graceful manner. She was wearing a long sleeved indigo dress with a white apron over it. Hannah was holding a quite risqué black corset that was personally chosen by Alois by himself for (Y/n) to wear.