☞ Sebastian Ending : Demonic Lust

Warning: Lemon
Rating: Mature Content
_______________________________

After that sleepless night, (Y/n) had made up her mind to tell Ciel and Sebastian that she did not want to further participate in the audition or the case at all because she felt 'ill'. Surprisingly, Ciel was okay with (Y/n)'s decision, as Sebastian stayed eerily silent.

Ever since that, days have passed and the circus seemed to have vanish from thin air. (Y/n) never heard from or saw the circus troupe ever again. Ciel said the case was over and sealed. Sebastian seemed overly satisfied ever then and was constantly bold in proclaiming that (Y/n) is his.

On an evening after dinner and all the chores were done, (Y/n) had finished bathing herself as she stepped out the bath and wrapped her body in a towel.

A subtle knock echoed on the door to her room. (Y/n) called out in a stutter, "O-One moment, please!"

She scrambled towards the door and opened it to a slight crack with one hand on the knob, as her towel covered body hid behind the door frame.

"Y-yes? What do you wa-Oh!! Sebastian?!"

Sebastian stood before the door with a suspicious smile. The butler chuckled, "Oh my, (Y/n)~ Did I interrupt your bath?"

His hand started to push the door crack further. (Y/n) exclaimed, "H-Hold on! I am not clothed!"

Sebastian purred, "All the better~"

Before (Y/n) could let out another word, Sebastian had swiftly entered the room and locked the door. (Y/n) tightened her grip around the towel covering her body, as she felt her entire being heat up. Sebastian's red eyes had a lustful gaze to them, as he spoke, "Shall we continue where we left off last time?"

(Y/n) felt her knees slightly shake as they start to weaken at the thought of their last little make out session together. Sebastian traced his fingers over (Y/n)'s collarbone, as she flinched under his touch. The butler loved seeing how susceptible and submissive (Y/n) was.

(Y/n) felt her heart hammer against her chest, as the sound of her blood rushing could be heard. She timidly blurted, "Sebastian, I have something to tell you..."

Sebastian already knew from the start how this lovely human felt towards him. It entertained him to see (Y/n) finally confess those human feelings.

"I want to say that I have been having feelings for you for awhile now... It's weird since I'm a human and you are a demon, but you clearly make me go crazy and confused at times. You do things so perfectly and-nghh.."

Sebastian interjected (Y/n) with a rough kiss. It was a fight for dominance with their tongues as Sebastian overtook (Y/n). This butler never failed to make (Y/n) numb with his lips and kiss. After a few moments, Sebastian's cold lips parted from (Y/n)'s lips and smirked, "Humans are so.. silly. However, you are unique and have caught my interest ever since I met you. I've always known you desired for me deep within you. You have certainly let yourself fall into a dangerous trap. I must warn you, my lady, tonight I will not hold back anything~"

The demon butler gently picked up (Y/n) and placed her on the bed. (Y/n) still had the towel wrapped around her, as it was the only thing between his touch. Sebastian began to take off his tailcoat and slowly seductively took off his gloves with his teeth, as his eyes never left (Y/n)'s body. (Y/n) trembled under his intense stare, as she tried to look away from his glowing red eyes.