❦Chapter 9 : Guests

That night, (Y/n) made sure the door to her room was locked and butler-demon proof. She took a bath and relaxed in peace. It was time to get in bed when she heard a soft knock on her door.

"Is that you Sebastian..?" asked (Y/n), in a tense mood.

"Yes, milady. I was just checking if you were asleep yet." he answered calmly on the other side of the door.

(Y/n) retorted, "And so what if I was?"

(Y/n) could feel Sebastian smirk smugly behind the door, he replied, "I would not hesitate to come into your room and tuck you in properly, since I do have a key to your door."

(Y/n) cringed, "What?! You pervert! Get out! Let me sleep!"

She quickly turned off the lights and laid down in her bed under the soft black silky blanket. Sebastian can be heard chuckling lightly and walking away with his fading footsteps, "Perhaps another night for the punishment then, (Y/n)? G'night milady~"

~

It was another plain day at the Phantomhive Manor. The young earl and his butler went to go out and about, scouring for cases to be solved, while the rest are to tend to the manor doing the daily chores that are required to be done as usual. (Y/n) was wiping the table in the common room when someone clumsily bumped into her.

It was Meyrin who blindly stumbled into (Y/n) with an empty metal tray. She apologized with her stammers, "S-sorry! I-I did not see you there! (Y-Y/n)! I am so sorry! A-Are you hurt?!"

(Y/n) helped Meyrin up and laughed, "It's okay, tis nothing hurt at all!"

Meyrin was just about to say something when the door to the manor was busted open.

"Oh my Kali! This manor is absolutely fantastic, Agni! Ciel is a very rich boy indeed!" exclaimed a cheery brown skin young man with long purple hair, which part of it is clipped into a ponytail by a golden clip, wearing royal Indian robes.

(Y/n) began, "Um, sir-?"

The male's golden colored eyes met with (Y/n) and he gasped, "Oh~! Greetings, fair maids! I am Prince Soma of Bengal! A friend of Ciel!"

When Soma spoke, presuming his right hand man, a tall dark olive skin Indian man with short white hair and slate-gray eyes in a turban, came to Soma's side, bowing. After Soma finished speaking, the man beside him introduced himself, "Hello, I am Agni. I will gladly help with your work around the manor if necessary."

"Ahem.."

Ciel came in with his signature cane and his infamous straight poker face. There was a speck of annoyance when he talked, "Soma, you must wait for us. (Y/n) here would have thought you were an intruder and the others could have done harm.."

Soma pouted, "Ahh, Ciel. You care so much of me! That's why you are my friend!"

Ciel scoffed, "Tch. Friend? You are just an accomplice to me."

Soma frowned, "Don't worry, Ciel! Whatever it will take to become your friend I will do!"

Sebastian comes into the common room with a solemn look. Soma seemed to cower at the butler's presence. Sebastian then smiled, "The curry competition was quite entertaining against you, Agni."

Agni bows, "Ah yes, you were quite a formidable opponent yourself, butler. I did not think you could make such good curry. I think I have a lot yet to learn."