❦Chapter 14 : Freedom

Sebastian was quick to wrap his arms around (Y/n), shielding her away from the shattered pieces of glasses with his body. (Y/n) lost her breath, as she peered at her unknown savior. A wave of flashbacks overwhelmed her mind, as it replayed in vivid color. A strike of realization replaced her confused eyes, as she whispered in shock, "Sebastian?"

The butler smugly smirked, "So you remember me now, milady. I thought you would have recognized me earlier... No worries, I will get you out safely. After I deal with these scums, you can get all clean in the Phantomhive Manor and we can have a small talk."

(Y/n) blushed, "I-I'm sorry, Sebastian. I honestly did not recall you..Claude made me drink this tea and-,"

Sebastian softly laid his gloved hand on (Y/n)'s cheek and pinched it, chuckling, "Calm down. Stop being so adorable, it really tests my cravings for you."

He then turned around, facing an enraged Claude and Alois just a few meters away. Alois had his cheeks puffed out as he flared, "Claude! They are going to take my (Y/n) away! Please save her! She is not to leave this mansion!"

Sebastian scoffed in annoyance, "You are way worse than my master. Maybe I shall deal with the two of you myself."

Claude tensely adjusted his glasses with his long slender fingers, as he suddenly brandished a demonic weapon from the air. The gaze in Claude's golden orbs changed into a psychotic one.

"About time for you to come out of the shadows.. I've been dying for this moment to end your existence." seethed Claude, venom dripping from his words.

(Y/n) cringed at the atmosphere of the situation, she felt helpless at times like this. She was weak, and did not know what to do to help Sebastian as a human.

Claude expertly wielded his dangerous weapon as there was an artificial glint of light on his glasses. Sebastian silkily brandished a pair of silver knives with an overconfident smug on his face. His red eyes became an otherworldly glowing pink hue, as he advanced slowly towards Claude. Claude tightened his grip on his sword and readied his stance against Sebastian. The two demons were glaring at each other so much, that one could see a raging fire of hell between them.

(Y/n) then felt a light touch on her shoulder that made her flinch, as she turned around, she sees Ciel. Ciel had a perturbed expression, as he grumbled, "Come on, (Y/n). Sebastian will take care of these scoundrels. I don't want to lose you again.."

Alois from the other side of the room shrilled in a crazed manner, "Phantomhive! You will rue the day that you take my (Y/n)! She is mine! Mine!"

Ciel rolled his eyes in a sassy attitude, as he nonchalantly replied, "Say whatever you want, Trancy. (Y/n) rightfully and dutifully belongs to be under the Phantomhive Manor."

The young earl then grabbed (Y/n)'s hand roughly whispering, "Let us make haste. Sebastian can handle the situation from here.."

(Y/n) quickly ran with Ciel to the carriage, where Tanaka was waiting patiently, dozing off like the old man he is. Ciel cursed under his breath and muttered, "Wait... I did not see that female demon nor those triplets inside..."

In a flash, Hannah appeared out of nowhere and landed in front of them with a stoic expression in a different outfit that revealed her curvaceous features. Ciel shielded (Y/n) with his body, as he glared at Hannah, "Why do you work for Alois? He abuses you daily."

Hannah blinked, "I am just doing what he orders me to do... You have a few seconds to decide to hand over my master's lady."

Ciel tightened his grip on (Y/n)'s wrist as he inquired bravely, "And if I don't?"