❦ Chapter 11 : Chaos

Tanaka added, "But, we are not to worry like Sebastian had said! They will be fine... For now we must focus on our tasks at hand at the manor. So please be at ease."

(Y/n) was stricken by the news of Ciel and Sebastian in prison. She could not just simply go on about normally knowing that they are in prison. Finny came by smiling, "(Y/n)! You look troubled! Are you worried about the master and Sebastian? I'm sure they will come back soon!"

(Y/n)'s gaze fell. Finny felt his heart ache seeing (Y/n) sad. He then grabbed her hand with his cheeks flushed in a light shade of pink, "P-Please don't be sad, (Y/n)! A beautiful girl like you cannot have a rainy cloud over her head! Follow me, I will take you to see my flowers so you can be happy!"

(Y/n) blushed with her eyes widening in shock, "F-Finny?!"

Tanaka is seen in his chibi-like appearance murmuring with his eyes closed, "Ho. Ho. Ho!"

They finally reached to the gardens of the manor. It was a nice warm day outside. The sun was out and a light brisk breeze blew. An array of various flowers were planted. (Y/n) bent down to sniff the a nearby rose. Its rosy fragrance eased (Y/n) of her worries. It was a beautiful aroma.

Finny watched (Y/n) sniff the roses he recently planted and watered. He blushed furiously, as he watched her going from rose to rose. Finny loved seeing (Y/n) among the beautiful flowers. Her beauty was captivating in the sea of roses. (Y/n) turned around and asked, "Finny? Is something bothering you?"

The strawberry blond garden boy blinked and shook his head and lied, "Ah no... I was just thinking about my past."

(Y/n) skipped towards Finny and tilted her head in curiosity, "Your past? Would you like to tell me about it?"

Finny's face suddenly went dark, "Well, it isn't a really pleasing story.."

(Y/n) frowned, "I would like to know about you though.."

Finny's face lightened and he shyly laughs, "Err, okay.. I warn you it is a bit sad and dark which contradicts my personality.. When I was little, I was an orphan. No parents... I was confined, kept in captivity in a laboratory. I had to watch my friends get killed in front of me by my captors.. And I had to undergo so many injections of some substance by a doctor. But I now know that those injections gave me superhuman strength. One night, a raid was happening on the laboratory. I wanted to escape and live, so I took the chance and killed the doctor, who killed my friends and was planning to kill me too... I luckily escaped the facility and was founded by Ciel and Sebastian..  They took me in. I can enjoy the outdoors once more..."

(Y/n) gasped, "That is such a lonely sad story.. Oh Finny. I can only imagine how much pain you have went through..."

She embraced Finny and placed her head against the crook of his neck. Finny stiffened, but relaxed. He slowly put his arms around her and whispered softly in a serious tone, "I wish we can stay like this forever."

(Y/n)'s heart started to race at his words. She was starting to take a liking to Finny.. or have she always liked him? Then, (Y/n) took a step back and smiled, "Let's go see the others!"

Finny scratched the back of his head, missing the warmth of (Y/n) already against his chest.. He replied, "Okay.."

Just as they are about to go inside, Pluto comes bounding towards them in his human form. He jumps on (Y/n) and licks her face in glee. (Y/n) laughed, "Plu-Plu! Stop! Did you forget your manners?"