"hey bitch you will regret doing that my alpha now has a bunch of stiches thanks to you why don't you go run back to your tiny little pack we don't need you." when she ended her sentence she tried to slap me I caught her wrist and snapped it, she screamed in pain. I went back upstairs to wake up Harley so she could take care of this kid.

"hey Harley wake up." she started to move but ended up hitting one of Ryders wings she can't put them back in because they need to heal first. she didn't hit the bad one good thing.

"go away." I shook my head and her off of the bed.

"come take care of this kid you need to learn to do it one way or another so I'm going to help you, get up." she got up and started to get dressed, I looked over to Ryder she is still asleep and will be for awhile with what she went through. Harley came back and nodded her head saying she was ready. i handed her jax and she didn't know how to hold him. I put him the right way in her arms and she looked down at him, she looked so happy.

"let's go harl we need to go to target and then back to our pack I have a surprise to set up for Ryder with your help." we went outside and took Harleys car back to our pack yeah it was a long drive but it only took 2 hours. we had a carseat already In here , when we got to our territory, we went to target and Wal-Mart to get stuff for jax and furniture for what we were doing we went back to our loft and set up a room for jax, we put the same crib Theo had, and all baby stuff mostly black and red it's our pack colors what do you expect, we then brought in an airbrush and paints and painted a mural on the wall of a valkyrie on the, just Without the scary face and painted the wings with qoutes as the outline so the wings are made out of quotes that we had in mind, the we painted the other wall with song lyrics that Harley has heard Ryder sing to jax at night, when everything was done with jax sleeping in his new crib me and Harley covered in paint we sat down on the floor.

"so how does it feel to take on a kid." she looked at me terrified like she didn't know that was coming.

"it was unexpected but when I see him and Ryder it makes me so happy it's going to be hard but I think we can do it with your help of course." she wraps her arm around my shoulder and starts to smile out of nowhere probably thinking about Ryder.

"hey I was not a good parent but I did what had to be done we might want to get going befor we have a pissed off succubus and valkyrie which will not be fun so let's get this little muchkin changed and in the car."

we started for our way home while in the car I got a call from raven oh shit.

"ohhh you in trouble." I smacked Harley on the arm for being so childish and pressed the answer button.

"where have you been you bitch I have looked everywhere for you when I woke you were gone and had a terrified valkyrie on my hands she is literally huddeld in a corner crying, I keep telling her not to move her wings bit she tries to move them to cover herself and it doesn't help." me and Harley both heard that because it's on Bluetooth.

"hey rave I know you are mad at me but can you pass the phone to ryder because I'm in the car with Harley to calm her down." I hear a gruff and then movement and then i hear whimpering.

"Harlow someone took him i can't live without him or her and she is gone to i woke up to an empty bed and no one was there i don't know where the are please Harlow help."she starts to cry again I look over at Harley who is about to break down and then she starts to talk.

"hey babe I'm right here we had to go and get stuff for jax and do something special for you, we have him here want to talk to him." we pull over so Harley can take had out of the carseat where he is making gurgling noises she moves him up front, the thing with jax is he is only a few months so he is in the cute newborn stage but he cat hold his head up.

"ok Harley I really need to give you a lesson on how to hold a newborn baby, ok support his head he cant hold it up yet no matter how hard he tries and how cute it looks, there you go now you can bring him up." she held him the right way and brought him up to the phone so Ryder can hear his cute gurgling. she starts to break into happy tears on the other end on the phone Harley puts him back and we start driving.

when we get back to he pack house with Harley talking to ryder the whole time we made it. when I walked inside i was tackled by a body mass. I picked raven up by her thighs and kissed her she started to feed I thought we were good for today because of last night it was wow. I pull away and stop the connection, I put her down and she kisses me again but then smaks me on the head.

"what was that for." she looks at me with anger in her eyes.

"I find you this morning covered in blood with Cody almost dead, then you go take a shower I go up to see if you are still there, but i find you gone and then I look for Harley and she is gone and Ryder is in the corner mumbling to herself." she turns around and starts to walk out i catch up to her and turn her around.

"I'm sorry I left but I had to do something with harley and get stuff for jax we had to go all they way back to our pack and do what we needed to do you will see it when get back ok?" she nods he and and kisses me

i look around the room to only to see Ryder, raven, me, Harley, jax, and the boys are in the kitchen with mason who is not apart of our pack yet. where are Codys pack it's 5 am where are they. I realised the reason I'm here to train this pack, I go to the kitchen and everybody follows, I give all of the air horns and a water bottle we all go to the stairs and blow the air horns.

"wake up you lazy bitches meet me out side in 10 minuets you don't want to know what happend if you dont." I start to walk out side waiting for people to come the only people that came out were my pack, Ryder, and mason. I nodded at everyone and they all went up to seperate rooms in pairs I started to fill buckets with ice. I gave each pair a bucket and we all waited in seperate rooms I first dumped ice on the person and then the other person pored water on them and there was screaming through out the house when the rest of the pairs did that. we went back to the field, 5 minuets later people start walking out angry and wet. we all start laughing our asses off.

A/N hope you like this chapter and guys we made it to 120 reads by the time I post this. thank you so much for who ever read this well sweet nightmares my dear readers