Chapter 31: Smiles and Happiness

Elliot's POV

I stood at the bar watching as Liv and the kids danced on the dance floor. I smiled as she grabbed Becka's hand and twirled her around. I saw someone come into my field of view, and I smiled.

"Thanks." I spoke, and Cragen smiled.

"I'd do anything for Liv, and you know that." He replied, and I laughed.

"A lot of people have told me that today." I smiled, and he ordered a club soda, before turning and watched everyone dance.

"Now, I have some business to discuss with you." He spoke, and my eyes went wide.

"What business?" I asked.

"Well, I think that we need to make sure you don't hurt her." He spoke, and I nodded.

"I promise, Captain. I love her more than words can explain. I won't hurt her again."

"Good, and that smile. That happiness. I want to see that forever." He spoke, and I nodded.

"I think I can make that last. I'm taking her to Paris."

"She will be fucking excited." He laughed.

"She will be. But again, thanks for giving her away. She was scared to death that no one would step up, but when you did, she cried for a complete hour because she was so happy."

He smiled and took his drink. He squeezed my shoulder before walking over to where Fin and Munch stood. I downed my whiskey before walking out onto the dance floor.

I grabbed my wife by her waist and kissed her passionately, and the crowd faded around us.

Just feeling her lips against mine and knowing that she was happy, was all I needed. And if I lost everything, my job. My money. My apartment. As long as I had her and the kids, my large group of kids, I would be fine. I would survive.

<^>

We partied for awhile, before I looked at my watch and saw that if we were going to get on our flight to Paris, we needed to leave in a half hour.

I walked through the crowd and grabbed Liv by her waist. She turned around and smiled.

"Hey husband!" She exclaimed, and I smiled.

"Hey, wife! We have to leave soon. We have a flight at two."

"Oh, shit. What time is it?"

"It's only midnight, but we have to get going to get our bags and stuff."

"Alright, lets go find the kids." She spoke, and I nodded.

We gathered all of the kids, even the older ones and said goodbye to them.

Liv had a hard time saying goodbye to the younger kids, especially Cassidy. The little girl clung to her mother and didn't want to let go, and it left Liv in tears.

I told Becka to call us later tomorrow and we can talk. I grabbed Liv's hand and got her into our car and drove towards home.

<^>

We got there and I helped Liv take her dress off, before we both changed. I grabbed our bags and waited outside while Liv finished off. She came out and looked at me.

"Where are we going?" She asked, and I smiled.

"You'll find out." I replied, and she walked over and ran her hands over my shoulders and leaned in and kissed me.

"Now can I know?" She asked, and I laughed.

"No matter how many kisses I receive, you won't know."

<^>

Olivia's POV

HE TOOK ME TO FUCKING PARIS!

I was so excited as we sat on the plane. I knew I should be sleeping, but I was going to Paris. I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Paris and now I was.

I looked over at Elliot, and he let out a soft snore, before moving his head towards me. He felt me looking at him, and he opened his eyes and looked at me and smiled.

"Hey, love."

"Hi." I whispered,before leaning over and kissing him lovingly.

He ran his hand over my leg and smiled.

"You are going to be too exhausted to do anything fun if you don't sleep." He spoke, and I smiled.

"I'm always up for that." I spoke, and he laughed.

"Lair." He replied, and I kissed him again.

He smiled and grabbed my hand and squeezed it.

"We have a lot of time left. Sleep."

"Okay." I sighed and we sat and watched the clouds pass by before we fell asleep.

<^>

After sleeping for twelve hours in our hotel room, we got up and explored the city during the best hours of the twilight.

Elliot and I held hands and looked at the stars that shinned so brightly in the sky.

"I could move here." I spoke, my voice dreamy.

"I would move our whole family here, but I think that Manhattan is the right place for us."

"I agree." I smiled, and he leaned over and kissed me.

He pointed at a building that had a cafe on the lower floor and I laughed.

"Are you really hungry?" I questioned, and he nodded.

"Yeah." He spoke, before pulling me towards it. I smiled as we waited in line.

Elliot was reading through everything, looking at me with confusion when he didn't know what one was.

We made it to the front of the line and ordered two coffees and two crepes. He and I sat outside by the river, and he looked at me.

"So, what is this?" He questioned, and I laughed.

"It's pretty much a thin pancake. It is filled with really yummy stuff, and then has powered sugar or cream some times."

"If I like this, I'm making you make them for me and the kids."

"I think I can do that." I smiled.

He took a slow bite, and his eyes went wide.

"What the fuck? This is amazing!" He exclaimed, and I laughed.

I leaned over and kissed him and he smiled largely.

"No, I take that back. That kiss was amazing."

"Elliot, I love you. Thanks for my dream wedding. For an amazing reception. And for this amazing honeymoon."

"Well, when we were drunk before, and you were all upset about some douche that dumped you, you told me that he was going to take you to Paris, and you really wanted to travel here. When we got engaged, I booked this right away. I wanted to give the love of my life a trip of her life." He smiled, and I wiped a tear from my cheek.

"You made me cry. Again."

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote and comment all of your feedback! :D

I was trying to finish this chapter before midnight, but now it is 12:01 and I just finished it... :/