Chapter 4: The Reunion

Elliot's POV

When I saw her sitting at her desk, it was an amazing site for swore eyes. Still as stunning as always.

I heard her breath my name, and the whole squad room went silent, as they turned their eyes up to us. I bit the inside part of my cheek and wanted to turn and run.

"Um, is Captain Cragen here?" Dani questioned, as she shifted closer to me.

"Detective Stabler." Cragen mumbled, an intense pain in his voice. I hated that I had hurt the squad. My family. My Liv.

"Captain Cragen, is your ADA here to discuss transportation?" I asked, and Cragen shook his head.

"Olivia, escort them to Casey's office."

"Yes sir." Olivia breathed, and I looked at her, attempting to gain eye contact, but she adverted her eyes as she gather her stuff.

"Follow me." She breathed.

<^>

We walked through the DA's building, and Olivia stayed as far away from us as possible. She knocked on Casey's door, and she opened it.

"Case, the two detectives from DC are here." Olivia breathed.

"Okay, bring them in." Casey replied. Olivia stepped in and we followed, and I watched Casey's jaw drop.

"Elliot?" She questioned, and then she noticed Dani.

"Oh." She breathed, as Olivia stood at the back of the office, leaning on a table, a upset look on her face.

"Oh what?" Dani replied, and I grabbed her hand, squeezing it, attempting to calm her down.

"Nothing. Lets discuss this."

<^>

Olivia's POV

After a long discussion about transporting Gitano, Dani and Elliot won and I needed some hard booze.

I went back to work, but I wasn't concentrating. I left an hour early and went to the bar. I sat at the actual bar and ordered a triple of whiskey and downed it in one gulp.

"Still using booze to drown out everything?" Elliot's voice spoke, and I groaned as I looked over at him.

"Fuck off." I replied, and he frowned.

"I'm sorry. Liv, I'm so sorry." he spoke, and I bit my lip.

"Sure. I bet that you are incredibly sorry for leaving us behind." I spat, bitterly.

"I couldn't stay around, Liv. Everything went down the shitter and I needed to get away."

"With Dani? Nice choice." I laughed, and he stood up.

"Fuck off, Olivia. You don't know her." he stated, and I slammed down another whiskey and hung my head.

"I'm sorry." I sighed, and he sat down closer to me.

"How are you doing?" he asked, and I turned to look at him.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"The shooting." he replied, and I sighed.

"I'm okay. Almost got killed, but everything is alright." I stated, and he frowned.

"Nice scar." He spoke, pointing at my neck where a red puffy scar was incredibly noticeable.

"Thanks, dick." I replied, and he laughed. He ran his hand over my thigh, and pushed his hand off.

"I'm not that drunk yet, El." I chuckled, but it wasn't long before I was.

<^>

We ended up doing something I never thought would happen in the back of his rental car. I was so damn embarrassed.

"I can't believe we just did that." I breathed, and I grabbed my shirt from the floor of his car.

"That was amazing." He smiled, and I shifted my shirt on and started to try and find my pants.

"Elliot, you're married."

"Not happily." he replied, and I stared at him.

"Elliot, did you really just attempt to justify what we just did?" I questioned, and he shrugged before leaning in and trying to kiss me, but I moved away and grabbed my shoes and slipped them on quickly before getting out. 

He followed and called after me as I headed down the street, hoping to get a taxi.

"Liv, I'm sorry!" He called, and I stopped and looked at him.

"I never should've did that, El. I'm sure that Dani is going to hate me more than she already does."

"She doesn't hate you, per-say." he replied, and I laughed bitterly at him.

"I hate her."

"You do?"

"I do! You left all of us behind for her! I know I went to computer crimes, but we needed time apart. But you didn't give a fuck, you just left." I spat.

"I fell in love with her, and I don't know how I felt that the love I had for her was more than the love I have for you."

"You love me?" I chocked, and he nodded slowly.

"I've always had you on my mind, and even though Dani and I are married, have a baby, I still can't forget about you." He breathed, and I felt even worse about what we just did.

"No one can ever know about this, El. Never. No one. You have another daughter, a wife, and I have a boyfriend."

"Who the hell are you dating?" He questioned, protectively.

"None of your business. Go home to your daughter and wife." I spoke, hailing a cab in the process.

<^>

"What do you mean?" Brian asked as we laid together on the couch.

"He has a daughter and is married to Dani." I groaned, and he rubbed my back gently.

"I'm sorry, Livvie." he sighed, and I shrugged.

"Don't be, Bri. I was the stupid one who thought he left for himself, to get away from me." I frowned.

"You aren't stupid, Liv. Maybe he really needed to get away."

"He left his family and the crew behind."

"He left you." he replied, and I sat up and stared at him.

"What?" I breathed, and he sat up and pushed a piece of hair behind my ear.

"You two were close, Liv. I completely understand why you would be upset about him leaving. He was your only family. Like a brother." he stated, and inside i was screaming.

What Elliot and I had, or maybe have, wasn't a brother sister relationship, especially since we just had sex in the back of his rental car. He was my only family, my best friend. 

"Liv?" he asked as he pulled me out of my daze.

"What?"

"Wanna get dinner?" he asked.

"Um, sure." I breathed.

We left the apartment and headed to a nearby diner, and when we entered, I swallowed hard, seeing Dani, Elliot, and an adorable baby girl. Brian pushed me into a table near them, not noticing. Elliot stood up with the baby and stood to put her in Dani's arms when he saw us together.

I saw anger in his features and I turned and kissed Brian, wanting to have Elliot know how I felt.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote/comment/share. Please give me all your feedback! Bye! :D