Chapter 9: Loving Our Life Together

Olivia's POV

After Elliot moved back to Manhattan, we made it official. We needed to be together, and the crew wasn't really surprised. Elliot didn't start up at Manhattan SVU, because he needed to got through training again, and I ended up with Becka and Finn. Yes of course I'm used to raising Finn, but adding a two year old into the mix was hard.

"Alright, Becka are you ready for dinner?" I asked, as I sat Finn in his height chair, and kissed the top of his head.

"No." She replied, and I turned to the little girl, and frowned.

"Are you feeling alright?" I asked, and she crossed her arms and looked down.

"Becka, do you miss your Daddy?" I asked, and her little lip started to quiver.

"Yes." She frowned. I knelt down in front of her and gently caressed her cheek. She looked at me and I saw the sadness in her bright blue eyes.

"Before we eat, do you wanna call your Daddy?" I asked, and she nodded quickly, her little demeanor changing quickly. I picked her up and sat her on a chair, before pulling out my phone. I dialed Elliot's number, and handing the phone to Becka. She held it to her ear and swung her legs impatiently.

"Daddy!" She squealed when he picked up, and I heard his laughing. I smiled and listened to Becka speak to Elliot, as I put her food on her plate.

"Olivia, Daddy wants to speak to you." Becka sung, and I smiled. I sat the plate down in front of her. I grabbed the phone and smiled as she started to dig into her food.

"Hey handsome." I smiled.

"Well, beautiful, it's nice to hear your voice again." he breathed, tiredly.

"How is training?" I asked.

"Boring. I want to be back home. I miss my girls and Finn." he chuckled, and my heart swelled.

"Well, we miss you too." I breathed. We sat in comfortable silence, before he spoke from his side.

"When I get home, I think we should move in together." 

"El, you just rented your apartment." I spoke.

"I know, but I hate being away from you." He sighed. I glanced at the kids, and Finn was smiling at me, as he waved his little fist.

"We can talk about, El. Right now, I think I should get going. Finn needs to be feed and bathed, same with Becka." I replied, and he groaned.

"Liv, I'm sorry that I'm moving too quick. I love you." he breathed.

"I love you too, and I think maybe it might be a good idea." I stated.

"It is." he chuckled.

<^>

Elliot came home after a month away, and I stood with the kids at the airport. Finn was laying his head on my shoulder, as he sucked his thumb, while Becka fidgeted in her spot, just wanting to see her Daddy.

"Where is he Olivia?" She questioned, and I smiled as I pointed.

"There he is, Becka. You can wait a few more moments before you can attack him with hugs." I smiled. I kept a good grip on her hand, but when Elliot was close enough, I let her hand go, and she ran past all of the people, and straight into her father's arms. I smiled and looked down at Finn, who was staring at Elliot, like he was trying to figure out who he was.

"That is Elliot, Finn. I bet you'll remember him." I smiled. I kissed his head, and then moved towards Elliot and Becka.

"Hey, pretty lady!" Elliot smiled, and we leaned in to kiss each other. He pulled away and took Finn from me, and ruffled his hair.

"So, how was training?" I asked, as I picked up Becka and carried her as we headed towards the exit, wanting to get home as soon as possible.

"It was okay. Cragen wants me back at SVU as soon as possible." He smiled.

"Good.Lets go home. I really want to just spend time with the three of you."

<^>

Elliot's POV

"So, what do you think?" I asked Alex, as we looked at engagement rings for Olivia.

"Well, she isn't the type of woman who likes really fancy things. Maybe that one." She spoke, as she pointed at a simple ring. A silver band with one medium sized diamond. I sighed.

"I want to get her something amazing, Alex. She's been my best friend and the love of my life for years, and I don't want to get her something plain."

"Well, I don't know what to say. You could create one." She replied, and I nodded.

Olivia and I had been together for a year. She adopted Finn, and we were living together. I was ready to take the next step, and I had gotten permission from Becka, since she is my daughter, if she was fine with Liv being her step mom.

"Okay, lets go sit in the food court and I'll try to draw something up." I sighed.

<^>

When I was done, I had created something that I thought Olivia was going to love. Under the decent sized stone, pieces of the band came together in a heart, on each side. Then on the inside of the band, I wanted our initials, O.F.R.E. I know it may sound cheesy, but Liv has fallen into place as Becka's mother, and I knew it would be important for her that both of our children's names were put into the ring. Surrounding the stone, I had amethyst stones around it, her birthstone.

By the time I was done, I knew that she was going to love it. I knew that this was going to describe the love I had for her, and have had for years. 

This was going to tell her that I wanted to take the next step and get married, and become an official family.

Hey guys! Thanks for reading! Please vote/comment/share! Please give me all of the feedback! :D