Chapter 35

Its the first night of spring break and Clarke is at a party. I was a little upset that she was skipping date night but I did say no when she asked if I wanted to go. As much as I enjoyed the Halloween party that we went to I don't plan on going back to anything like that. Drunk high schoolers are really not my kind of crowd. Plus, we leave for Florida in the morning. Abby sprung the whole vacation on us last minute. Not that I'm complaining I'm happy she is taking me along. Clarke had me drop her off and Abby said we will just pick her up once we leave.

Clarke: Babe I may be hungover tomorrow.

What the hell its only eight she can't already be drunk.

Me: Yes well I kind of figured that.

Clarke:Lord help me.

Me: You do realize it is completely your choice on how much you consume right?

Clarke: Yes I know but once I get drunk its hard to stop.

Me: Well don't get drunk then

Clarke: toooooo late

Me: Seriously? What the hell am I going to do with you?

Clarke: Love me

Me:  I'll turn my sound all the way up if you need anything just call and please be safe!! and I guess have fun.

Clarke: Okay  

I leave it at that no sense in trying to talk sense in her. I'm actually kind of impressed she texted me. The other few times she's gone out without me I don't even get that. She is such a mess sometimes. I guess I might as well load the car for tomorrow. I was going to wait until the morning when Abby is here to help but now I'm going to be up all night worried about Clarke so might as well be productive. Abby made sure everything was packed before she left for work. She will get home around six tomorrow morning so that means I'm driving. I start putting the bags in the back. They pack a lot of crap. They each have two bags while all my stuff fits in one. When that's all loaded up its only nine o'clock. I climb into bed and turn on iZombie. I watch several episodes of that before my phone rings.

"Hello" I answer

"Heeyyy baabyy" Clarke sounds super wasted right now.

"Yes Clarke?" I look at the clock it is nearly 1.

"Baby I want you... I need you baby.." she sounds terrible "Baby come smoke with me its fun."

"What the hell do you mean smoke? Clarke Griffin don't make me come kick your ass" I don't mind her drinking that much but smoking and drugs is the one thing she agreed she wouldn't do.

"Bellamy brought weed." she laughs "Don't worry baby Bellamy is taking care of me tonight." Now i'm pissed, Clarke told me that he wasn't going to be there.  

"Stay where you are. I'm coming to get you and bring you home" I jump out of bed and grab the keys.

"You don't need to do that I'm having fun. Bell and I have been doing so much dancing." I slip on my shoes and head toward the car. I trust Clarke but him I'm worried about.

"Just stay there." I hang up and pull out of the drive way.

I quickly call Octavia because I know she is there.

"Hello Lexa" she sounds decently sober when she answers.

"Do you see Clarke?"

"Umm one second" I can hear the music as she moves around. "I see her"

"And what is she doing?"

"She is dancing..." I can tell she doesn't want to fully tell me.

"With who?"