Chapter 32

My head is tucked into Clarke's chest when I wake up. I can tell by her breathing she is awake but I don't want to get up just yet. So I lay still taking in her scent and warmth.  Man I'm never breaking up with her again. Well that's after we get back together I guess.  I move closer to her it may have only been a week but it was the longest week of my life.

"Morning" Clarke whispers when she realizes I am awake.

"What time is it?" I should have picked Saturday to have a talk with her because now we have to go to school.

"Nearly ten" I shoot straight out of bed.

"Clarke what the hell? We have school." I begin scrambling trying to find clothes.

"Lexa" I ignore her trying to get ready. Abby would kill us if she knew we weren't at school. "Lexa relax. It snowed like crazy last night. We don't have school." I stop and look at her the jeans I was in the middle of putting on wrapped around my ankles.

"You serious?" she smirks obviously enjoying my semi pants less state.

"If you don't believe me then look out the window." Sure enough there was snow on the road and ground."Cuddle?" she asks with the cutest expression on her face reaching her arms out to me. I step out of the jeans and climb into bed not bothering with pants.

"You know you could have stared with the whole snow day thing." I say as she lays her head on top of my shoulder. "It would have saved me from the complete moment of panic I had."

"I know but it was fun." She lifts the edge of my shirt making circles on my hip bone. "Besides I'm still mad at you so you deserved it." She jokes but I know there is truth behind the words.

"So what are we going to do on our day off or at least what's left of it?" I change the subject because I don't want to start anything.

"Cuddle. Watch a movie. Eat.  Make up sex. talk to my mom about the little situation. And then hopefully eat again. Sound good?" She sits up and winks. I look at her not sure if I heard her correctly. "What?Not feeling the talking to mom thing? me neither glad were on the same page." She gets out off bed to go to the bathroom.

"Clarke" I stand outside the bathroom door. "We're talking to your mother. Or at least I will but you have to be there."

"Fine." I here the toilet flush and the sink turn on and then off. "I still can't believe you told her." She says as she opens the door.

"Well I was worried about you and upset with myself. Besides if I remember correctly didn't you tell her something about me?"

"Don't know what you're talking about." she walks past me back into my room. I chase after her picking her up from behind. "Lexa put me down" she giggles as I spin her around in a circle then sit us both down on the bed so she's in my lap. She turns to face me her legs wrap around my back.

"I'm sorry." I say as resting my forehead against hers. "I love you." I kiss her and she kisses back pushing me down on the bed. She kisses me harder pushing her hips into mine. I pull her closer to me even though we can't get much closer. She sits up and I think she is going to take her shirt off but instead she gets up.

"Sorry that's item number four on the list." she smirks and I sit up grabbing her hips.

"But" I kiss her chest. "Please"

"Nope." 

"Girls" Abby shouts from downstairs. "I think we need to talk." Clarke and I look at each other guess we aren't following the order after all. I stand up putting on some pants.  Before walking out the door I grab both of Clarke's hands.