★ Epilogue ★

a weird way to end this chapter with some FUN͡° ͜ʖ ͡°

3 years later

the couple woke up in the same time, staring at each other's eyes. the elder smiled, pushing the younger's fringe back, he kisses his temple softly.

"good morning baby."

the younger only hums. too lazy to open his mouth, he wraps his arms tighter onto him. "I'm sorry." is the only word he spoke.

Taehyung frowned, unsatisfied with his sudden mentioned. "Jungkook, I told you not to apologize to me again. its a command."

"b-but—"

the elder shush him with a touch on the lips. their lips moved in sync, Jungkook opened his mouth to allow Taehyung for an entrance. their tongues swirled together, Jungkook grabs taehyung's hair as he pushes him closer until their kiss was getting sloppy and sloppier.

they pulled apart with a string of saliva, gasping for air, Jungkook giggled. "wow."

"incredible."

SMUT ALERT

they ended up making out on a sitting position. Jungkook straddling Taehyung on his lap, well, they're both wearing nothing but a pair of boxers.

so it was pretty obvious who came hard first and its obviously Taehyung. "fuck baby."

Jungkook doesn't give a shit as he slowly sliding down from his lap, kneeling in front of the elder, with his swollen red lips, it makes him harder as ever.

"may I?" he asked ALMOST innocently but for the sake of Taehyung's imagination, he licked his lips, nodding his head.

the younger pulled the boxers down, the elder's cock laying freely on his stomach. "shit, baby, faster."

"shh be patient. your baby boy will do it perfectly." he purrs, reaching for the D, he pumped it before putting it into his mouth. the elder moaned, gripping on the boy's hair, he gagged the boy harshly.

"shit it— felt so good!"

the boy pulls out, stroking it again, he lick it seductively, staring into the elder's with his most beautiful eyes, he couldn't help but also moan at it.

he puts it into his mouth again, bopping his head up and down, giving the extreme pleasure for Taehyung. "i-im cumming!"

with one last bopped, he released his cums in his mouth while he pulls it out with a pop. "you taste good daddy."

"shit you turned me on again." he pats his lap, motioning for the sweaty boy to sit on his lap before removing his own boxers.

"I'm going to fuck you till you can barely leave the bed until tomorrow morning." he whispers into the boy's ear. he giggles, nodding his head.

"of course daddy."

"fuck." again, Taehyung laid his hand on his own dick, impatiently pumping it on his own. Jungkook positions himself on Tae's, gulping down his one last saliva, he weakly dropped down onto the thing with his tight hole, he gasped for air.

"o-oh my god daddy— i-it felt so fucking good." he moans loudly, getting up again before pushing deep into his hole. "fuck!"

he did it continuously, with taehyung's hands on his waist for support, he bounced on his dick with pleasure. string of moans were heard, they connected their lips, crashing onto each other's, Jungkook moaned in the kiss, they both enjoyed it together.

"t-tae— daddy, i-im cumming— Ah!" before Jungkook could cum, Taehyung flipped their position as his on top of the younger. Jungkook gasped, pouting.

"open your legs widely for daddy to see." he smirked, Jungkook obeyed, Taehyung lowered himself to met with Jungkook's wet hole. "fuck so sexy."

he pushes his tongue in, Jungkook moaned while arching his back, his legs wide, staring at the ceiling, finding for distraction. "a-ah—"

after finish tasting Jungkook, Taehyung then positioned himself at Jungkook's hole. without hesitation, he inserted himself in. hovering over the younger, they both moaned in unison.

"fuck."

"f-faster, please." slowly, Taehyung sped up his pace, fucking into the younger endlessly, without mercy.

skins slapping were heard, the squeaking of bed, and the moans the boys made, all became one. Taehyung banged the boy until the skin became red, and without warning, Taehyung became rougher. "d-daddy ah— i-im cumming! fu—"

with one last move, Jungkook came with a long moaned, neither do Taehyung. the sticky cum loaded Jungkook's hole. he laid beside the younger after pulling out, he pulled him into a warm hug, they laughed. "that was the most unexpected sex I've ever had."

"me too." replied Taehyung. kisses the younger's lips. "I love you."

"I love you so fucking much. dont ever leave me."

"I won't." Taehyung grins, hoping the day he spent with Jungkook was the most memorable in his whole life.

"I wonder what's Jimin hyung doing with Yoongi hyung right now."

"maybe fucking with each other too?" Jungkook snorts, jokingly punches his arm.

"ok ok I'm sorry." Taehyung defended. "I heard Yoongi hyung is working on music? I dont know much."

"how bout Jiminie?" Taehyung cringes at the nickname. "oops."

"its okay, " he chuckled. "I guess he's working with Yoongi too. let's meet up with them sometimes."

"yea sure."

waiting hopelessly for the younger to come back into his embrace, like what they did now. it was totally not in Taehyung's list before, but now what brought them together was the memories they made. and the passion of love.

and they were no longer forgotten. because the only thing that stuck in their mind, was the image of their lover's faces.

end.

v

ote for this crappy chapter bcuz its the end. I'm here to say goodbye to vkook and hello to yoonmin