★ Nineteen ★

republish cuz there's a few problems

---
🚿
Jungkook's POV

realizing that we've been sleeping for a few hours, I'm finally awake. 1pm. Hm, we still have time. It was Saturday anyway.

I turned around to see Taehyung sleeping soundly with his mouth slightly parted. He looks so cute yet so hot in the meantime.

Thinking about the thing we did just now, it was insanely insane. It was the best thing I've ever did with him, it doesn't sound too good but, I love how he's so passionate and gentle while making love.

The way his finger smoother over my skin, it felt so good yet so right. Being the bottom, I'm satisfied with his style, being a gentleman as always, he's definitely the right choice I've chosen.

He's so worth to be love, thinking about how he's parents died broke my heart. I was there, mad at him for leaving me. We both dislike Mr Kim and Mrs Kim. His own parents to be specific.

Whenever the thing we did, maybe somehow cuddling with each other, they'd always be the officer to stop us from doing that. I mean, whats the point? Its not like we'll be doing this when we're small right? Now they're dead, I know what Taehyung means by appreciate what you've got.

And I got him.

"Kim taehyung."

"huh?" He flutters his eyes open, looking up at me. I flustered. Realizing I said it too loudly, I quickly cover myself with the blanket.

"uh...baby? what's wrong? I thought you called me."

I shook my head below the sheets, he chuckled. Rubbing my head through the blanket, I wonder how he found the right side of my head.

"baby did you showered?"

"n-nope hyung. I just woke up."

"oh really?" I could sense the smirk on his face. "all I know was you staring at me while spacing out the whole time. hm."

I gasped softly. how'd he know? I thought he was asleep?

"u-uh. no! i-i—" The top of head was uncovered, feeling the freezing cold air-con hit above my hair, I hisses.

He leans in, unexpectedly giving me a peck on the lips.

"its okay baby. look at me as long as you want, I dont mind."

I nod. he suddenly pulled me up bridal style, entering the bathroom. Stripping his boxers off, he took mine off too.

We're both naked, just to be sure to cover my part, he laughs.

"baby I already saw yours a few hours ago. why're you shy for now?"

"i-i dont know. j-just be quick! take a quick shower and— I'll leave!"

He chuckled at my stuttered words. "Okay okay, no dirty works."

👹

after having a shower, we went downstairs for breakfast. Or cereal. To be exact.

"Hey Tae, can you pass me the milk?"

He smirks. "Milk?"

I smack my forehead, shaking my head. "Tae stop it."

He chuckled. "I'm kidding baby. Here's your milk." He winks.

"Fuck you."

"You just did yesterday."

I blushes, hiding my face with the bowl of cereal, I shift my place to the living room.

He came plopping down beside me with his arms snaking around me. He finishes his cereal quick, bet he's hungry.

"Hey, may I know where'd your parents went? I didnt see them though."

"Tae, i told you they went out for business. Hm?"

"oh, you did?"

I sigh. Pushing the spoon into my mouth, having my one last scoop of cereal, I put them down. "Tae, it looks like you're the one who forget things easily."

"says the one who doesn't recognize me for the past few years." He pouted.

I breathe, the pain hitching. "I'm sorry Tae. I'm truly sorry for that. i-I'm just, I dont know. Im so stupid."

He rubbed my head gently, soothing me down with his sweet voice in my ears.

"its okay baby. I'm fine. see? now we're together. there's nothing to be worry about. right now, all you can concern about, is you, and your family." He peck my temple, pulling me closer.

"b-but, how can I tell them about you? they'll freak out for sure." I laugh, leaning on his chest.

"I doubt that too. Mostly your mom will be screaming."

We both laugh loudly, not noticing the door was knocked by someone.

"hey, did you heard something?"

"uh, I think its from the door..."

"I'll go get it." Taehyung stood up, walking towards the door, he twisted it open.

"oh, how surprise to see you here."

---

eheheh