★ Six ★

---

⚠²

"Uh...what?" said Jungkook, cheek flushing red like a tomato. god dammit. He cursed.

"Nothing. " Taehyung chuckled, continues with his food.

Jungkook pretended to be dumb, but he literally knows what exactly Taehyung said just now.

"Uhm, Jungkook, I gotta go somewhere with uh, Y-yoongi. D-do you mind...?"

He raised his head, neither his brows before he nods.

"Go ahead." He smirks before Jimin left, leaving him and Taehyung alone.

Then someone finally spoke up. "Say, Jungkook, is it?"

He nodded, swallowing his food.

"Do you like eating cookies? I mean, my grandma was addicted to making cookies nowadays. She's probably crazy about it." He chuckled, that was what Jungkook was anticipate for. His laughter.

"Uhm, yea, who doesn't." He says, almost bluntly, but he remain cool.

"Do you think you wanna try it out? Her cookies aren't that bad though..." He says, rubbing his neck of awkwardness.

Jungkook nodded while smiling. Finally getting comfortable with him. He's cute though.

"oh and, I know this is somehow sudden. But, how's life?"

Jungkook look shook, are there people asking you about your life when they just met you for once? Like, omg.

"Uh, okay? I mean, its best to stay forever young. You know, i miss being a kid. I hate school, to be clear."

Taehyung chuckled again. "I know right, look at these people. Fakers are everywhere."

Jungkook nodded in agreement. "I miss being that little child playing with your favorite friend all day long." said Taehyung, suddenly.

"Favourite friend? I bet you really like uh, your friend that much uh?"

"Indeed. I don't like him, I freaking adore him. Like, he's the cutest thing I've ever seen." Taehyung says, while smiling to himself.

Jungkook could feel the sudden sting in his head. He feels dizzy. As if something just shot into his brain.

"I-im sorry, i-i needa go to the w-washroom." He shivered, leaving the cafeteria, heading to the washroom.

"Fuck, what just happen...ouch." He groaned, splashing the water to his face. Trying to refresh himself again.

It all started when he met Taehyung. His head would felt really painful in a sudden.

"Fuck fuck go away!"

And its gone. Again.

He slipped down to the wall, it hurts every single minute. He breathes, before leaving the washroom as if nothing ever happens.

He walked with his head low. Until he bumped into someone he shouldn't bump into.

"O-oh hey, Jungkook. Uhm, I'm just here to see if you're okay...you look pale." He says, a little concern. Or very.

"I-im okay. Just—" Just before he want to speak, a pair of arms were wrapped around him. He was startled.

The strong arms were tightly hugged on him, it feels like his whole life was depending on this pair of arms.
Taehyung's breath was shaking.