★ One ★

something happen in this chapter so that's why I unpublished it. jeez shud hv known earlier.-.-
---

"1...2....3— I'm coming!"

The shuffling of trees where the sunlight shone right through the leaves. The morning birds where they usually chatters among themselves every early morning.

Meanwhile there's always these two little boy, whenever its passed their nap time, they would always went out and play whatever their so called game they called.

Its always the most fun and exciting time for them.

Because they get to spend time with each other the longest.

"Where are you~" The boy chirped cutely, wondering where's the other boy went.

"I'm coming to catch you hyung~"

Shuffling of the autumn leaves on the floor was moving in its position weirdly. The boy found it odd, as he may be thought that that might be his Hyung.

"Hmm..."

He walked towards it, squinting his eyes through the small hole from the outside of the piles of leaves.

"Rawrrrr!!!!" The boy from the inside jumps out of the leaves, startled the little boy from the outside. But they both giggles adorably, it can even melts people's heart by hearing the laugh like that.

"I found you Hyung!"

"Of course you did!" The elder boy ruffles his hair, before pulling him into a hug. "You're so cute my little Kookie!"

"No! Hyung is cuter!" The little boy pouted, crossing his arms before they pulled away.

"Nu uh uh, little Kookie is cuter than me!"

The boy started to whine. "Noooooo!! Hyung is the cutest!!!!!!"

"Okay okay we're both the cutest, cuter than every little pandas in the world!!" He almost shouted, maybe too excitedly.

"YAYY!" The so called Kookie screamed, even louder than his Hyung.

"Boys!" A woman in her 30s called from the inside, waving to the two boys.

"Mommy! We're here!" The younger waves back, signalling his mother.

"Its time for dinner! Come clean yourself up!"

"Okay mommy!" He replies to her again, before grabbing his hyung's hand to the house.

It was a lovely evening plus a wonderful dinner with the two usual family. They were like a family. But they're not ; Kim & Jeon. They're close, they even call each other out no matter what. Shopping, going out for a trip, or even just took a walk in the park.

Those were the times where the two boys enjoy the most. Because they get to see each other faces the whole day none stop.
Their parents love it when their kids were playing with each other, until one of them started to do things that they shouldn't, they get scolded or they just pull them away.

"I wanna kiss Taehyung Hyung..."

"No baby you can't, you're not allow to." His mother said, patting his head.