★ Eighteen ★

---
👬
(this is going to be a long ass chapter. if y'all know what I mean. lol)

Saturday.

Saturdate.

"good morning babe." Arms around Jungkook's, he leans in, rubbing his nose on his temple. Jungkook groaned, stretching his arms, accidentally hitting Taehyung's chin.

"ouch fu—"

"Oh my god! S-sorry! Sorry! Shit are you okay?" Jungkook became worried, quickly shot up from the bed, he leans in to check whether Taehyung was okay.

But well, Taehyung was overreacting.

"I think my chin was broken." He fake a cry, too bad no tears are coming out.

"hyung don't scare me! this is serious! oh my lord." instead, Jungkook took it seriously. He thought it was real. Such innocent kid :')

"just give it a kiss. it'll be okay. for sure." He winks, Jungkook frowned.

"WHAT THE FUCK HYUNG? I THOUGHT IT WAS REAL!" Yelled Jungkook, pouting cutely.

"Aww baby, I was just joking...Wait, are you crying? Fuck, I'm sorry." Taehyung sat up, using both of his thumb to wiped the tears away. He's such a mess.

Jungkook rubbed his own eyes. "h-hyung, you're so mean."

"I'm sorry. shit, ugh, I shouldn't have
made fun of you..." Taehyung non stop giving butterfly kisses over Jungkook's face. Making Jungkook giggles accidentally.

"its okay Hyung. I was just too worried. Its nothing serious."

"but you're crying for fuck sake. Jungkook I dont wanna see you cry."

Without saying a word, Jungkook placed a kiss on Taehyung's. Slowly and steady, he slide on his lap. His arms around him, Taehyung's back hit the mattress.

The kiss was full of passion at first, but quick enough to become sloppy in just a few minutes.

Their eyes were barely close, able to not let them pull apart. They barely have time to breathe. It got heated, and more, and more. Taehyung slide his hand into Jungkook's white T-shirt. He whined, a little shiver came up to his spine when Taehyung's cold hand attached to his body.

The way his smooth fingers glides across Jungkook's skin, it sends a electrifying sense to his body. The way his hand explores every part of Jungkook's body, it makes him weak.

They finally pulled each other apart, they stared at each other intensely, eyes fulfilled with their own faces. They took the moment to analyze their features, the swollen lips of Jungkook's, Taehyung couldn't help but felt hard from it.

Jungkook dived down for another deep kiss, he opens his mouth to give Taehyung a free entrance, Taehyung didnt hesitates to push it in. Their tongue simply matched with each others, tasting each others warmth.

it does seems escalated too quickly, but god who knows one of them might be too needy. Tae's grandmother probably was right.

Taehyung moved his lips to Jungkook's
jawline, gliding down to his neck, he leaves a slight obvious mark. Signs of Taehyung's property. Jungkook smiled proudly, started sucking back his hyung's, saying that Tae's his.