★ Twenty two ★

I've been messing up with this story and I apologize for that. this will be a slight time skip. I guess.

I want to end this story so bad so I can start with a new one. (its in my published side already u can check it out if you want:)

if it seems kinda fast(?) to you, then sorry, my bad. things happen quick in life haha.
---

one cut at a time they said.

one.

two.

three.

four.

five.

six

every dots represents the bleeding, the sixth cut was nothing but a scar then he instantly gave up.

unknown numbers calling from nowhere. and he's scared.

he's here.

the time when he really want him to show up, but now, he did. like how he said, he show up in the middle of the night, strangle him against the wall, as he choke out words.

one month. one fucking month. he's still not giving up on him.

why do fairy tales ends with a happy ending and he don't? he finally met a person he was in love with 9 years ago. and they meet up unconsciously.  no preparation, just when their eyes met, the story switch.

psycho will always be what they actually is. they won't change until they get what they want.

seven.

eight.

nine.

ten.

that's it. he finally drop the knife, it clatters on the floor. his breath hitches. his phone vibrating with hundred of missed calls. and a few unknowns.

he knew it was Taehyung. and the other guy. his lips bleeding from the bruises he had yesterday. yes, he was beaten up. he couldn't tell anyone. not unless he dies.

ever since Taehyung dissapeared for a week like how Jungkook did. the story changes, they both have different things to let each other know.

they kept secrets from each other. and they knew they fucked up. Jimin and yoongi tried to contact the police of the two absence. but they know this was personal. no one in the school knows about it.

the couple knows things was getting hyped up. but they didnt know it was that serious reaching upon suicidal.

Jimin knows his friend was in danger. but his boyfriend warned him not to or he'll be calling the police. nice way to protect your boyfriend, Yoongi.

tears drooling down. until the next day, he saw someone barges in. it wasn't someone he likes, it was someone he hated the most. that guy was smirking. it seems like he likes to see the blood laying on the floor. he felt satisfied.

he leaned over Jungkook. taking his chin up, he kisses him. he let out a satisfying moan by his own. Jungkook was weak, he couldn't move a bit.

he holds his hip, grabbing him up as his head hits up against the wall, he thought he was going to die. but he didnt. and how he wish he is.

"j-just, kill me already. please..."

"nuh uh. not today." he smirks, breathing the metallic blood of his. "—I've been craving for more from you. princess"

"dont fucking call me that." he said words by word.

"looks like things wouldn't change from you. hm, I think— that I should change to someone, fun."

"don't ever fucking try."

"oh you know what I meant? I didnt even say the person's name." he grab the knife as he simply play with it with his finger.

"don't try to hurt him, or I will."

"thanks for the advice. no promises." he clicks his tongue, standing up straight. "oh and, glad to see you in red. such pleasure." he laughs.

Jungkook hisses. he wants to kick him right in the balls. but he wasnt able to move. one month stuck in his own house. his parents wasn't able to come back due to heavy jobs. he told them he was fine, he told them Taehyung was here. but he wish he is.

he wish the story ends now. he wish that he'll be long gone and forgotten by everyone in this world who knows his existence.

with one last cut. then he's gone.

"I'll miss you, Taehyung."

---