★ Fifteen ★

---
💫
Jungkook's POV

I'm wide awake. Lying down on the bed, i turned around, to see nobody.

"T-Taehyung?" I manage to say it out, I stood up to reach for the door.

But someone welcomed me with a huge ass yelling.

"GOOD MORNING JUNGKOOKIE!"

A slight smack again on his head, I laugh. Laughing at his silly ness for making people smile. I love it.

"—OW! MOMMY!"

"Dont yell in the morning! You'll wake the neighbors up!"

"Who doesn't wake up at 8? "

"That old grumpy grandpa beside. He'll beat your butt up if you shout another  time." Mrs Kim warned, slight jokingly. And I hope it is.

He gulped, before holding my hand. "Jungkookie can beat that grumpy papa up. We are strong!"

Mrs Kim shook her head, chuckling. "Aw Taehyung, jungkookie is a good boy. He won't get beat up."

"Oh."

"Now get your butt out of the room and greet the Jeon family." 

He nodded before we both went down the stairs to see my dad and mom sitting on the dining table. I run to them and gave them a good hug. They both were surprised.

"O-oh Jungkook, what's wrong? Why dont you go with Taehyung?"

"I-i want mama and papa." I whined, realizing I might be in somewhere 8, I used the chance to say the things I want to say for a long time.

I turned my gaze to see Taehyung, his lips were curved down. I could see his eyes watery, his fist in a tight grip. Then he walked away.

"T-taehyung?" I said, softly, trying not to get notice by my parents.

"What did you said?"

"Lemme go find Hyung."

"Of course." said dad, before rubbing my head.

I walked up the stairs, and to the room we shared. The pink llama isn't there, neither do Taehyung.

"Oh! The swing!"

I quietly head outside the house, to see Taehyung sitting there with the pink llama on his lap. Is he crying?

"h-hyung?" I murmured. Fiddling with my fingers. I think he could hear me, his head shot up. Indeed, he is crying.

"h-hey. haha." He manage to say those words through shivering tone. He quickly wiped his tears away. Motioning me to sit on the side. I frowned.

"I wanna sit here." I pointed to his lap, he flinched.

He nods, before putting the llama down. He pats his lap, I take that as a yes.

He wraps his arms around my waist, putting his cheek on my back, all I could tell was, he's upset.

"hyung what's wrong? "

"h-huh? n-no nothing."

"Hyung stop lying. You're crying..."

I could feel him frowning again. But he doesn't show, if he could, I couldn't see.

"I-its nothing. I'm just happy to see you with your family."

"but why? isn't papa Kim and mama Kim being good to you too?"

"Good? tch, all they could do was smacking me while you're not there. Spitting their dirty water to me, to my face, how I wish to have parents like yours. " (gaiz🌚)

(sry for ruin the moment HAH)

There he goes, his eyes spilling with sad tears.

How I feel to turn around and wrap him into a ball. How I feel to just tell him it'll be okay. till now I realized, how guilty he felt when his parents died.

Thats why he told me to appreciate what I've got. What I'm having.

"So—sorry, I should've been telling you this. Y-youre still young."

"I'm fine hyung. I understand."

we stayed for a while, it was noon afterward. time flies fast.

"

c'mon Jungkook, let's go home now. Taehyungie needa rest." said mom, holding my hand.

While Taehyung on the other side, staring at me while smiling as if nothing had happen. It broke my heart somehow. He waves, cracking a smile. But I know he's broken in the inside.

"wait." I replied before running to him for a big hug. Throwing myself to him, he was surprised. But who the fuck cares.

"I love you Taehyungie." I says softly before leaving a kiss on his cheek.

"okay okay boys, gotta blast." Mr Kim frowned, pulls us apart.

I scowled. He shakes. Shoving his arms back. He gulps.

I leave without saying goodbye to the adults. Then I left with my parents.

A red plastic ball came rolling to the road, the kids behind me were shouting. I frowned. dumb kids.

I walked to the road, I tilted my head and saw someone waving at me. Its not someone I know, but the person isn't wearing shoes, in his bare feet, and a black old huge jacket.

We made eye contact, and as if the time had stop. the kids aren't shouting, no ones around me.

until the figure was gone. a truck came horning to me driving forwards. I didnt run. because I knew this isn't true. it was just a dream. so I let it hit me.

---

uhh