★ Seventeen ★

YUP

jks.

🍁
Jungkook's POV

After having our burgers, we went back home. It was relaxing and quiet. We didnt talk, but my heart was pounding fast when he slide his hand into mine.

Instead he smiles, I hold back, as if my life was all depends on him. I could finally taste the happiness of being with someone you like, or love. 

I dont dare to say it out loud. I was afraid that it might scare him away. But his expression told me to do. He's giving me chances. To tell him what's inside my heart.

"h-hyung."

He turns around, never letting go. "Yea?"

"u-uh, i—i just wanna thank you." I blurts out. "—for everything you did to me. I just can't stop thinking at how you didnt give up on me and, it makes me feel really bad. I—"

Hot breath came swirling in, and then his lips on mine. It was passionate, none mistakes were made. It was perfect. But I'm sweating hell.

We were walking at the side walks, on our way back home. The neighborhood is quiet, as if it was an abandon town. But this was my opportunity to obtain what I wish for, or his. And I got it, on my lips.

Eventually, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. I wasn't in a shock, but he is. Yet our distance were still close and the pace is slow. This was the kiss I want for.

Not rush, not with lust, but just a simple kiss. That's all.

He first pulls away, his forehead sticking on mine. I giggles. His arms around me, giving me support, and what I felt was pure love.

"Hey Kookie."

"Hm?" I hums in reply, with a smile pasting on my face.

"would you be my boyfriend?"

my eyes in shock. neither do my heart. it was like an electric stings over me, it felt too good to be real. and indeed, it was him. Its all from his mouth, he just said it. He just confessed to me!

"I-i—" In a nervous tone, my voice shakes. Unable to give a proper answer. "Yes! Yes! Of course!"

Giving out my one last breath, my words are out. A grin spread over his face. Like a kid finally gets an ice cream, he jumps. He's out of breath to give me another respond. But I know he's happy. too extreme.

another kiss was placed on mine again, and after all, we were a giggling mess. people would thought we're crazy. but this was like the best day ever.

thanks to the dream I had. I finally recognize Taehyung. Thanks to him, for not leaving me behind.

is it weird that, Im ready loving him before he asked me to? I wasn't the one whom ask, but it gives me chills everywhere. why are you so easy to make me fall for you without even trying.

now you're mine.

and I'm yours.

💤+💞
author's POV/ nobody's

Taehyung was staying over at Jungkook's house. Since he insist to. So he had no choice to do so. Just because his house was just right next to each other, his grandma was totally okay with him staying overnight.

his grandma just couldn't stop fangirling over them.

"psst. dont forget to pull it out." Taehyung's grandmother came saying. shocking the younger, Taehyung blushes.

"MA! DONT SAY THAT!" he hid his face with his hands, frowning at her.

"teenagers nowadays weren't cautious about this. plus, I've already know you two might be together." she wink, Taehyung cringes.

"but ma...this is embarrassing. its not like we'll. uh. you know, do that right after this." He points it up, Jungkook giggles softly, earning a glance from the two.

"aww come on, but be careful to be quiet. I dont want to hear the sinful voice of yours." she jokingly close her ears with her hands. "bet Tae you'll be topping."

"MA!!!!!!"

"okay okay! fine." She puts down her hands. "now take this cookie and off to sleep. you boys please be careful at home, make sure to call me once you're awake. or you can just come find me if I'm at home."

the boys nodded. finishing their dinner, they grabbed the cookies and off they go. Taehyung brought whatever things he need, and then they reached.

after a moment of messing up with the clothes, they finally got to cuddle in the bed. Jungkook's head nuzzles in Taehyung's neck. His warm breath sighs on it.

It was silent covering up the room. with their breathing sound, one by one, and the soft sleepy air conditioner rhythm, its all so comfortable.

"hyung." Taehyung looks down, not forget to give a simple peck on the lips. Jungkook blushes.

"yes baby?"

and again, his cheek flushes with brick red color. He hid his face against his chest, giving up with starting the conversation.

"aww baby c'mon, dont be shy."

"hyung~ its embarrassing..."

"Jungkook, look at me."

Finally he gets the courage to look up. Their eyes met, sparkling with love, they never pull apart.

"I love you. and there's nothing to be embarrassed about. I'll be here for you, no matter what. "

He nods, pouty lips came out. Taehyung couldn't help but smiles. He's too cute to be real. He's like a doll, a really cute realistic doll.

"i-i love you too hyung. i-im sorry—"

"im not going to let you cuddle me until you stop apologizing to me. " He says sternly, making Jungkook shiver.

"o-okay i-im s—" he hiccups. "nothing. I love you." He kisses Taehyung before drifting off to sleep. Taehyung wraps his arms around him, rolling him over the mattress, making a sushi roll.

He was bored. thats why.

"hyung!!!!"

"its fun though!"

---

yay