★ Twenty Three ★

[sorry for not updating :( I'll just end this randomly haha dont forget to VOTE LAH]

"Jungkook!" a familiar voice made him dropped his blade onto the ground. it was Taehyung.

"t-tae—"

the man cursed, shutting the door before locking it. Taehyung couldn't make it, he banged his fist on the door. "Open this fucking door fucker!"

"I will, until I see your boyfriend die." he smirk at Jungkook.

"fuck you Jaebum! open this fucking door, or I'm going to rip your fucking head off!" he screamed, kicking the door with all his strength. "j-jungkook! baby, please dont do it okay? listen to me, you can make it! i-ill save you."

"tae, please leave. I'm okay."

it was never okay. since the beggining when Jungkook's attitude changed, it shattered Taehyung's heart into pieces. he avoided him whenever he goes, and it always bothers the elder.

but now, it was his only chance to fight back what he call him mine.

and so he didnt give up, right until the moment, he kick the door, and with the last kick, it opened.

"you son of a bitch." he ran to the guy, gripping his fist, he punch the man as hard as he can. but the man didnt fight back, instead, he just let him be.

"t-tae its enough! tae!" Jungkook kick the blade off, crawling weakly to them, he push tae off.

sirens are heard outside the door. the shouting of the police, makes Taehyung stop what he was doing. staring at the pathetic looking man who's bleeding, he laughs. "go to fucking hell."

then the man passed out, the police barges in, raising their guns at them, a man yelled from behind. "NO NO NO NOT THEM!"

"Jimin?" said Jungkook, his eyes widened, but he's too weak to move.

"yes hello Jungkook. and officers, its that one." he pointed to Jaebum, who was a bleeding mess.

they nodded, carrying the man up on his legs, they brought him to the car. Jimin thanked them before walking to the couple. "hey, you guys alright? oh shit no Jungkook you're not."

he didnt even realized he was hurt until he stared down onto his wrist, his lips quivered. Taehyung held him by the waist, the younger nuzzles his head on taehyung's neck. muttering a few 'sorry'.

"its over baby. its over. " he kisses him on the head, smiling to Jimin. "thank you."

"welcome. and, also sorry for hiding these shits from you. we're all sorry."

"its all over, let's not mention anything about this anymore and, we need to send him to the hospital." he said, looking down at the younger. "come on, we'll bring you there."

the boy nods. before leaving with them to the hospital.

---

A

HHHHHHHH THE CRINGE

FORGIVE ME MY BRAIN IS NOT COOPERATING WITH ME THE PLOT IS FUCKING SHITTY U WANNA REMOVE FRM UR LIBRARY? GO AHEAD. BUT PUT A STAR BEFORE LEAVING IDGAF IF U DISLIKE IT JUST DO IT SOZZZZZZ

LAST CHAP NEXT BYE